Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

ReSlice in audiobus3 - just me ?

Hi chaps,
Having no luck trying to use ReSlice within ab3....
Works fine as AU but not otherwise.
Is it me ?

Comments

• Just seems to hang with sleepy zzzzzz. And when trying to start separate to ab3 it seems to kill ab3.....
    Arghhhhh....

• @BrotherMagnus said:
    And when trying to start separate to ab3 it seems to kill ab3.....

Eww... do you see any AB 3 crash logs? If so, mind emailing them over? ([email protected]).

• Sorry about this problem. It's our fault - an update is already waiting for review by Apple.

• @VirSyn Hello. Is it possible to get Reslice to recognize .WAV files and not just .wav files? If the extension is capitalized, Reslice does not recognize it as a .WAV file. If I change the extension to lower-case, it recognizes the same file without any problems. Thank you, and I am loving your apps that I picked up over the holiday. <3

• @VirSyn Thanks for the bugfix update.

Would it be possible to apply the midi note velocity when playing slices via midi ?

You could multiply the value with the velocity of the slice adjusted in the gui. This should work the same for arped sequences. For backward compatibilty add a toggle switch to the settings.

Applying note velocity would make Reslice sound a lot more expressive and varied.

• @_ki said:
    @VirSyn Thanks for the bugfix update.

Would it be possible to apply the midi note velocity when playing slices via midi ?

You could multiply the value with the velocity of the slice adjusted in the gui. This should work the same for arped sequences. For backward compatibilty add a toggle switch to the settings.

Applying note velocity would make Reslice sound a lot more expressive and varied.

This is the biggest limitation of Reslice for me at the moment.