Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Modstep 2

Sneak peak, not sure how to embed Instagram links

A post shared by Benjamin Weiss (@modstep_) on

Comments

• Ahhhhhhhhhh

:o :o :o
    :# :# :#
    :p :p :p
    :) :) :)

In what times we are living!

BeatMaker 3
    nanostudio 2
    modstep 2

I am soooo happy!!!

• Please one of them , make ableton set export

• curiouser and curio user :)
    wonder what the price will be

• It will be sacrilege if it’s not universal lol

• @Love3quency said:
    It will be sacrilege if it’s not universal lol

lol

• @mrcanister said:
    curiouser and curio user :)

New app or an update to misstep? Free or paid update?

• It’s blue now? Wow, it’s beautiful!

• @tja said:
    Ahhhhhhhhhh

:o :o :o
    :# :# :#
    :p :p :p
    :) :) :)

In what times we are living!

BeatMaker 3
    nanostudio 2
    modstep 2

I am soooo happy!!!

DAW's Master :)

• @Halftone said:

@mrcanister said:
    curiouser and curio user :)

New app or an update to misstep? Free or paid update?

i have the first, so probably not a misstep

• @Carnbot just copy the share link without the last /

• Looks lik audio clip support coming soon. Nice.

• edited December 2017

hope it will be at least litle tiny bit more stable than constantly crashing modstep 1 :-)

• I would even try to guess that they worked on the DJ app to get the required tech for audio clips on Modstep :lol:

• Seems a bit cheeky to make me buy a new version when I haven't got to grips with the old one yet....harumph!

• The long awaited audio clips... Woot

• Anybody testing this? Are we thinking this drops soon?
    Audio clips. This is Ableton for iOS.

@dendy said:
    hope it will be at least litle tiny bit more stable than constantly crashing modstep 1 :-)

It's been rock solid for more than a year, though. Forgiveness?

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Seems a bit cheeky to make me buy a new version when I haven't got to grips with the old one yet....harumph!

don't you have homework?

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Anybody testing this? Are we thinking this drops soon?

Well, sorta. The scenes half of ableton at least. Although we need more follow actions, like play next scene!

• @ExAsperis99 said:

@dendy said:

It's been rock solid for more than a year, though. Forgiveness?

Not for me. Maybe if I didn't host anything in it but still if it was reliable I would be using it all the time.

• @lukesleepwalker said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

Well, sorta. The scenes half of ableton at least. Although we need more follow actions, like play next scene!

It does have play next scene, doesn't it? Or do you mean something beyond song mode?

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Seems a bit cheeky to make me buy a new version when I haven't got to grips with the old one yet....harumph!

Same here. If that proves to be the case, I’m all for abandoning the whole thing.

• wimwim
    edited December 2017

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

Heads off to Guitar Center to complain about them trying to charge me for that new Taylor when I haven't got to grips with the old Fender yet.

• @wim said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

Heads off to Guitar Center to complain about them trying to charge me for that new Taylor when I haven't got to grips with the old Fender yet.

Haha!

• @Dubbylabby said:
    @Carnbot just copy the share link without the last /

Ha, they had me at A Tribe Called Quest. Want! All I hope is that they're not dropping OS9 like Launchpad just did (why Launchpad, whyyy)

• @u0421793 said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

Same here. If that proves to be the case, I’m all for abandoning the whole thing.

I could be wrong but thought I read elsewhere that it’ll be an update to Modstep not a new app.
    Fingers crossed and all that.

• @Carnbot said:

@u0421793 said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

I could be wrong but thought I read elsewhere that it’ll be an update to Modstep not a new app.
    Fingers crossed and all that.

I have many weaknesses, optimism is amongst them :)

• I just bought modstep this month. Haven't unwrapped it fully.
    This is an update I'm guessing.

• edited December 2017

@wim said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

a) Very good.

b) No problem if it's a new Taylor. And no problem if it's a set of new strings they'd rightly like me to buy to add to my old Fender. Just was a little miffed at the idea that I was going to be buying my old Fender again. BUT I'm certainly guilty of setting hares running, which is/was not my intention so I withdraw to the shadows at the back of the room and will think happy thoughts until we have facts to talk about not my Old Grumpus conjecture.

• @cblomert Can you weigh in and either enflame or tamp down expectations?!