Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What app are you still jonesin' for, but just can't pull the trigger?

Curious, because I so those Beathawk codes go so fast.

What's an app you know you want, but haven't bought?

Comments

• Cyklop...

• Mid East Drummer... wanna buy some google play cards? ;)

• DrumPerfect Pro

• Swarplug! $140 CAD for the full shebang? ...no chance!

• @gusgranite said:
    Swarplug! $140 CAD for the full shebang? ...no chance!

awww come on, it's Christmas you deserve it, go ahead, treat yourself!

(this is the point of the thread right?)

• PPG Infinite and Poison 202. Do I need more synths. Of course! Someday...

• DDMF EQ
    Never goes on sale :'(

• Yep. Sales can easily help me acquire things that I’d like to have but don’t really need. The two I listed never go on sale either. I’d like to try a few DDMF effects too. Again, someday...

• Rozeta. Only cause I'm waiting for payday on Friday lol. Might get it thursday night tho. I also don't fully understand how it works but I'm willing to learn it

• Probably the remaining Korg’s I don’t have....iWavestation, iMonoPoly etc. Don’t need em, but you know how it is...

• edited December 2017

Grain Science. Really have to restrain myself though.

Once i have an ipad Nave and Wolfgang Palm stuff & iSem & iM1.

• A shoulder-fired anti-tank weapon system that fires rockets equipped with an explosive warhead.

• @MonzoPro said:
    Probably the remaining Korg’s I don’t have....iWavestation, iMonoPoly etc. Don’t need em, but you know how it is...

If Korg let their apps go AU, I'd buy them all lol

• @skiphunt said:
    A shoulder-fired anti-tank weapon system that fires rockets equipped with an explosive warhead.

We’re talking apps here so maybe- Remote Controlled anti-tank weapon system that fires rockets equipped with IAP explosive warhead.

• @skiphunt said:
    A shoulder-fired anti-tank weapon system that fires rockets equipped with an explosive warhead.

OK, you are speaking about Nave. Same situation here. I am just waiting for a price reduction.

• @skiphunt said:

Easy does it, friend. The walls have ears you know.

• edited December 2017

@lukesleepwalker said:

@skiphunt said:

Easy does it, friend. The walls have ears you know.

Edit: on second thought... ;)

• Mitosynth. Only because then I'd have to start a new homepage and break my perfect app layout. And it's a bit too pricey to buy just to try it and decide later I won't use it.

• Oh, apps! Sry, never mind. ;)

• @Ribbon said:
    Mitosynth. Only because then I'd have to start a new homepage and break my perfect app layout. And it's a bit too pricey to buy just to try it and decide later I won't use it.

Far be it from me to disturb anyone's aesthetic order, but you would use it. Trust me.

• GeoShred, too, but I'm feeling like I'm about to give in. I'm maybe 1 or 2 enthusiastic endorsements away. :smiley:

• @Samu said:
    Cyklop...

You will get warbling screeches out of this machine that you can get out of no other! I love the app. I feel like some mad scientist when I dig into it.

Mine would be PPG Wavegenerator

• @telecharge said:
    GeoShred, too, but I'm feeling like I'm about to give in. I'm maybe 1 or 2 enthusiastic endorsements away. :smiley:

Geoshred is one of four ios apps that support MPE. The others are Thumbjam, Model 15, and Animoog. This puts it in very special company with the best sounding, most expressive and feature-filled instruments on the platform.

• PPG Infinite

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

@telecharge said:
    GeoShred, too, but I'm feeling like I'm about to give in. I'm maybe 1 or 2 enthusiastic endorsements away. :smiley:

Geoshred is one of four ios apps that support MPE. The others are Thumbjam, Model 15, and Animoog. This puts it in very special company with the best sounding, most expressive and feature-filled instruments on the platform.

Noise and the PPG apps also have special MIDI presets in GeoShred.

• AUM ~ would probably be useful to me... but I'm not sure how it would integrate with my computer DAW setup (MIDI clock input, etc....) and it seems a bit expensive for a 'mixer'.

AB3 ~ Sadly I'm not sure my ageing Mk1 Air would handle the extra processing demands.

Rozetta ~ As above but iOS 11 related.

• UVI Ravenscroft
    Layr