Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iMPC Pro 2 - how to change the default octaves assigned to banks A-D with AUv3?

Hey!

I love the iMPC Pro 2 as a live performance instrument. However, when you add an auv3 track, you can play it with the pads. However, there's no apparent way to change the octaves assigned to each of the pad banks. (Like if I wanted A-D to be -1,0,1,2)

Am I missing something? Anyone done this?

Comments

• It seems like Bank A Pad #1 is D#3 and the other banks (B, C & D) just transpose up from that.
    Only work-around seems to be to 'tune down' the AUv3...

Optimally 'scales' should be implemented for the pads making them more playable with melodic sounds.

• Kind of a bummer, but then again I don't reallt see iMPC as a fully fledged daw. It's great for live performance though.

Waaaaay more midi mappable and octave choosing would make me happy though. I have an mpk 232 (the fancy one with all the pads, knobs, sliders, step sequencer) and I can barely map anything on it.

Still, I used it with a gig last night and was not disappointed with the outcome. Just wish those features were there