Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

2018 - just another year, or, a breaktrough for the iOS?

2»

Comments

• edited December 2017

:'(

• Here's us pining for the iMini and Apple are probably planning the opposite - a giant iOS touchscreen whiteboard to compete with Cisco Sparkboard and Google Jamboard. :smile:

• I'd kill for AbleIOS

• A breakthrough for me would be an app that will convert my social media and forum posts into music that sounds like something I would make.

My productivity would skyrocket!

• @TheoryNotes said:
    A breakthrough for me would be an app that will convert my social media and forum posts into music that sounds like something I would make.

I think you're on to something. For decades we've been forced to make music under adverse conditions, and that isn't going to change. At least if iOS could come up with something that makes my music as crappy as I do, I'd have more time to spend here complaining about how boring Apple is and how they're screwing me.

• @TheoryNotes said:
    A breakthrough for me would be an app that will convert my social media and forum posts into music that sounds like something I would make.

Eric Sigth’s Brother synth will take a tweet from your twitter feed and make a melody out of it.