Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Does Anyone Have any Electric thumb pianos, hand held harps etc... that you want to Trade?

edited December 2017 in Market Place

if you have anything of that nature and are interested in trades post it up...... thanks

Comments

• btw there is no charge for license transfer and the process is super easy... pm me if you want it.

• edited December 2017

do you guys think $200 is to low an asking price, I haven't used maschine in so long but the software is pretty good and has come a long way since this video..... just looking through different maschine videos ... maybe $200 is too low.

I've already sold maschine once and bought it again ahhh I dunno

• Software alone I believe is that value

• after a looksy around I think you're right, maybe I should change that

• My old Mikro still runs the new software perfectly, great controllers, and tough as old boots.

• yeah they are quality controllers, but I guess the software is worth the asking price on it's own, heck maybe even the sample library, the controller is just the cherry on top :)

• I just bought an electric imbira from Zimbabwe on ebay. 25 reeds if I remember well. It was massively hard to play notes at a time and retune on the fly so I broke it apart and I'm going to make two smaller ones that are more playable, possibly two different scales. I also thought of experimenting with long thin piezo that is normally used under guitar's saddle.

You are talking physical objects right?

• yeah.. I'm looking for warrrrrrrrrm, melodic, good range, and something that's good for sampling and soloing over beats with.

• I make them.

They are outrageous.

It's Christmas Eve... I'll take some pics of mine when I am done with Christmas stuff. Merry one to you...