Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• FYI: iOS version is on it's way. Probably out Januari 2018

• @sundhage said:
    FYI: iOS version is on it's way. Probably out Januari 2018

That sounds fantastic. Please make it universal.

• @Jocphone said:

@sundhage said:

It will be universal.

• @sundhage said:

Awesome. AU on iOS as well?

• @sundhage said:

@Jocphone said:

@sundhage said:

It will be universal.

Superb. Day one purchase for me.

• This has peaked my interest. Maybe my first purchase in a year!? Now that's exciting.

• @sundhage

So, is this the iPhone mastering app we have been needing for years??

• @realdavidai said:

@sundhage said:

Nope. It'll be too processor intensive so we decided to make it a stand alone only (with import / export and project management etc).

• Ehh, no stereo processing, saturation etc that we actually need from a mastering app, just the basic tools we all already have(likely better versions of). I dont see why i would want to buy another eq etc..

• A bit of competition for Final Touch, & Lursson Console app. Great stuff.

• edited December 2017

@Tommygun said:

?

That’s quite rude. And unnecessary.

• @sundhage said:

@realdavidai said:

@sundhage said:

Nope. It'll be too processor intensive so we decided to make it a stand alone only (with import / export and project management etc).

I see and understood. iOS Files 11 integration for import/export?

• edited December 2017

Yes that's quite rude. Maybe you don't give a fuck, but why du we have to know anything about that?

@Tommygun said:

• edited December 2017

@Tommygun said:

Having a bad day or is this your usual cheerful self?

• @Sbee said:

@Tommygun said:

Having a bad day or is this your usual cheerful self?

I think, that's a funny little meme, but.........Not used in the proper setting. And, ya......not very nice. But, Ima taking that to use.......somewhere...............hmmmmm...........

• edited December 2017

I probably wouldn’t buy the desktop version given I have Maximus and Wavecandy in FL Studio on my PC, but I’ll probably purchase the iOS version. It’d be the first maximizer AU on iOS to have LuFS metering. It’ll also be the first univeral audio mastering AU that doesn’t require a shitty subscription to operate like AudioMaster. That’s not nothing, at least for someone like me who likes to master his own tracks and not pay monthly for it.

@Tommygun said:

Good for you. Do you want a cookie for trying to prove what a hard-ass you are, even though actually not giving a f-ck would mean not posting in this thread to begin with?

• edited December 2017

@Tommygun said:

Nothing useful to post? Keep it to yourself.
    You're offending the OP and the Dev, i'm sure :disappointed:

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    I probably wouldn’t buy the desktop version given I have Maximus and Wavecandy in FL Studio on my PC, but I’ll probably purchase the iOS version. It’d be the first maximizer AU on iOS to have LuFS metering. It’ll also be the first univeral audio mastering AU that doesn’t require a shitty subscription to operate like AudioMaster. That’s not nothing, at least for someone like me who likes to master his own tracks and not pay monthly for it.

Unfortunately, @sundhage said it won’t be AU as it’d be too processor intensive.

• @Beathoven said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

Unfortunately, @sundhage said it won’t be AU as it’d be too processor intensive.

Damn. I’ll probably wait to see what others say about the VST version first. I’ll probably end up getting it anyways, but we shall see. :)

• @sundhage said:

@Jocphone said:

@sundhage said:

It will be universal.

Yay!!!!

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:

@Beathoven said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

Damn. I’ll probably wait to see what others say about the VST version first. I’ll probably end up getting it anyways, but we shall see. :)

For this type of app, where it is used on finalizing a single stereo track, as long as it has Apple Files support and OpenIn capability, it shouldn't be a problem being stand alone. :-)

• edited December 2017

@Audiojunkie said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

@Beathoven said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

For this type of app, where it is used on finalizing a single stereo track, as long as it has Apple Files support and OpenIn capability, it shouldn't be a problem being stand alone. :-)

Drag-and-drop support=instabuy. Seriously, that would easily sell me on it.

Edit:Actually, the fact it will be universal sells me on it already, so screw it. I’m in, lol.

• edited December 2017

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

@Audiojunkie said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

@Beathoven said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

Edit:Actually, the fact it will be universal sells me on it already, so screw it. I’m in, lol.

Agree 100%

• edited December 2017

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

@Audiojunkie said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

@Beathoven said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

• I'll wait and listen to how much better this one sounds compared to what we already have today.

• f*ck hell yeah ! instant buy when it arrives to appstore !

• edited December 2017

Edit: the playlist didn't show properly.

Here's a playlist of pre / post examples: https://soundcloud.com/klevgrandproducts/sets/grand-finale-audio-examples

• @sundhage congrats on the release! I definitely want one mastering plugin without subscription or weird license validations that pop-up during the creative process!

How long would discount last? I'm over quota with my spending in December :smile: would be happy to grab it on first days of January.

• edited December 2017

Universal and the developer's reputation mean instabuy for me.