Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

DELUGE: Did we talk about this? This is crazy

https://synthstrom.com/product/deluge

Wow.

I am speechless. This looks like something I could settle down with.

Comments

• Would love one but they like Rocking Horse Shit to get hold off. They only do limited builds and shipping from NZ is expensive

• It's a very good price for what it is.

• Oh my yes. Website says in stock...

• Pretty amazing. So that's a standalone/synth/sequencer/drum machine. With a Li-ion battery.

Is this real life?

• Yepm, been out for awhile now, this is their second run of them currently.

• @Tarekith said:
    Yepm, been out for awhile now, this is their second run of them currently.

When you getting one? ;)

• @Littlewoodg said:
    Oh my yes. Website says in stock...

Did you know about this Greg?

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Pretty amazing. So that's a standalone/synth/sequencer/drum machine. With a Li-ion battery.

Is this real life?

Thank you!

• @cian said:
    It's a very good price for what it is.

Um yeah.

OP1 is a grand.

Cheapest analog synth is what $499

Mother---- $600

Great item.

But I mean look at this.

It is a real life Xynthesizer with drums!

This is a really cool item for my purposes.

• edited December 2017

@RUST( i )K said:

@Littlewoodg said:

New to me, till your post. I’d consider this and skip the iPad upgrade I was thinking about...but the next teenage engineer thang, OP-Z is also tempting,

• OMG wet dreams before Xmas

• @Littlewoodg said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@Littlewoodg said:

New to me, till your post. I’d consider this and skip the iPad upgrade I was thinking about...but the next teenage engineer thang, OP-Z is also tempting,

@Kühl said:
    OMG wet dreams before Xmas

This has totally fuct my plans.

Now tell wife- "oh maybe return Circuit and MPC along with all the wires so I can get this........"

That would go over well.

• edited December 2017

@RUST( i )K said:

@Littlewoodg said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@Littlewoodg said:

@Kühl said:

Now tell wife- "oh maybe return Circuit and MPC along with all the wires so I can get this........"

That would go over well.

In that case you have a nice wife :smile:
    You could always need some extra gas on the car you know. The only reason I have a car is to whitewash my AppStore habits.

• @RUST( i )K said:

@Tarekith said:
    Yepm, been out for awhile now, this is their second run of them currently.

When you getting one? ;)

I'm interested, but at the moment busy with other new purchases as well as buying a house. Definitely looks like a fun box though.

• @Kühl said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@Littlewoodg said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@Littlewoodg said:

@Kühl said:

That would go over well.

In that case you have a nice wife :smile:
    You could always need some extra gas on the car you know. The only reason I have a car is to whitewash my AppStore habits.

lol

• Oh shit. Why did you have to show me this?

(potential Octatrack Mk2 purchase now on hold)

• @noodldoodl said:
    Oh shit. Why did you have to show me this?

My day is ruined.

• In case you need multiple reasons to want one:

• What do the blinky cubes do? I already learned how to play keyboard and guitar--is there any reason for me to learn to play blinky cubes?

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:
    What do the blinky cubes do? I already learned how to play keyboard and guitar--is there any reason for me to learn to play blinky cubes?

If you want a "band" of sounds and beats behind you, you should learn to "play" the blinky cubes or touch the glass :D ;)

• I’d rather have a Squarp Pyramid and use my iPad for sounds than sequence to a grid . Looks cool though.

• @noodldoodl said:
    Oh shit. Why did you have to show me this?

Pssh, octatrack by far! Although the deluge does look sexy

• I wanted a polyend seq until I came across the deluge. I just got one and I’m using the Yamaha bluetooth midi gizmo to connect it to my iPad. Pretty cool so far.

• @Gaia.Tree : Dotto.. That’s not gonna take the place of an octa-MK ll

• This guy does the best videos on the deluge.

• This shows the update

• One of these is on its way to me, so I'm very excited. A brilliant Arranger mode was added in firmware 2.0, and waveform view and multisampling is coming in 2.1 before the end of the year. The machine should pair very nicely with my iPad!

• There is no software sequencer comparable to the deluge. Not in terms of features but working with a physical maschine is very fast, much faster than a touchscreen.

• Did any of you end up getting the Deluge? I almost went with Digitakt but the Deluge ended up winning out, just placed my order for it. Planning to use it as primary brain for my HW setup (w/ deepmind and Neutron) and as standalone groovebox on the road. (Hell, didn't even know it had a battery until after ordering ...the awesome factor keeps piling on)

Curious how you guys might integrate it with your iPad and what your impressions have been since owning?

• I generally use it with the Yamaha MDBT01 to sequence in BM3 or through ApeMatrix. Great couch music making combo. The internal synth is good enough but prefer the effects available on the iPad. But with multi sampling coming soon I will probably start to use more as a sound source. Also just worked out you can use the midi through feature to route midi from the midi in port to the iPad via USB.