Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Impc Pro 2 (bundle is live)

It’s out now

Comments

• Get it thru the AudioCopy app. You have to click it thru one of the impc Pro 2 packs.

• Me neither, they promised it for tomorrow, (it is tomorrow in Europe I guess)

So AUx hosting, which means that Tabletop hosting iMPC Pro hosts AUx?

• @stormywaterz said:
    Get it thru the AudioCopy app. You have to click it thru one of the impc Pro 2 packs.

This works! Not buying til I see some reviews, but it is possible at least, cool!

• So AUx hosting, which means that Tabletop hosting iMPC Pro hosts AUx?

Interesting, I didn't see a mention of Tabletop, could they be abandoning it in favor of AU?
    Also waiting on the reviews/stability reports.
    I have an MPC Live and quite enjoy it now that I've got a grasp on it, a similar environment on my iPad would be great.

• Hey everyone!

Yep... we've submitted a preliminary release. You found the secret link! We're waiting for Apple to approve our new and improved build -- it's full of hot fixes and enhanced stability. It will roll out as soon as Apple finishes reviewing it.

We're excited for you to try it. AudioCopy's update includes all of the free content for iMPC Pro 2 ($35 worth of sound packs) and sharing to YouTube.

Let us know your thoughts and questions :) - Taylor

• @AdamTomlinson said:

So AUx hosting, which means that Tabletop hosting iMPC Pro hosts AUx?

Interesting, I didn't see a mention of Tabletop, could they be abandoning it in favor of AU?
    Also waiting on the reviews/stability reports.
    I have an MPC Live and quite enjoy it now that I've got a grasp on it, a similar environment on my iPad would be great.

The iMPC Pro/Tabletop nexus is a hanging question (at least for the next few hours). But Tabletop itself was recently tuned up for stability and bug fixes (which were significant and welcome) and iMPC Pro is imbedded as a “Tabletop-Ready” up til now...

• After updating AudioCopy I see it too (in the audio copy store) for $24, but if you have impc pro then you can upgrade thru a complete my bundle for $15 but I have not seen the bundle yet.

• Cautiously optimistic about this development ...but it will be a journey to feel comfortable with this brand. :#

• Oh! Really important note (and an exclusive first note for you guys): we've created an upgrade bundle for all existing customers. You'll be able to save a few bucks if you wait for this to be released tomorrow. Basically if you already own iMPC Pro, you can "complete your bundle" and get iMPC Pro 2 for a discounted price instead of the full standalone price of $24.99.

In other words, whatever you paid for iMPC Pro 1 is subtracted out of the bundle price. If you paid $13 for iMPC Pro 1, it's only $15 more for iMPC Pro 2. If you don't own either app, you can get them both in the bundle for $28, rather than paying $38 separately.

**The most important thing is that the bundle isn't approved by Apple yet, so you'll need to wait to buy until it's live.
    - Taylor

• @Retronyms said:
    We're excited for you to try it. AudioCopy's update includes all of the free content for iMPC Pro 2 ($35 worth of sound packs)

Is this content also compatible with the iMPC Pro v1?

• edited December 2017

@Retronyms said:
    Oh! Really important note (and an exclusive first note for you guys): we've created an upgrade bundle for all existing customers. You'll be able to save a few bucks if you wait for this to be released tomorrow. Basically if you already own iMPC Pro, you can "complete your bundle" and get iMPC Pro 2 for a discounted price instead of the full standalone price of $24.99.

In other words, whatever you paid for iMPC Pro 1 is subtracted out of the bundle price. If you paid $13 for iMPC Pro 1, it's only $15 more for iMPC Pro 2. If you don't own either app, you can get them both in the bundle for $28, rather than paying $38 separately.

**The most important thing is that the bundle isn't approved by Apple yet, so you'll need to wait to buy until it's live.
    - Taylor

Since I jumped at the first purchase since I had no idea what was going on. Anyway to get a refund until this is live?

• Can’t lengthen or shorten notes on the timeline. Prob some stuff I sent unlocked yet?

• @telecharge Yes it is :)

@stormywaterz Our update fixes this.

• Taylor
  • @Retronyms said:
    Hey everyone!

Yep... we've submitted a preliminary release. You found the secret link! We're waiting for Apple to approve our new and improved build -- it's full of hot fixes and enhanced stability. It will roll out as soon as Apple finishes reviewing it.

We're excited for you to try it. AudioCopy's update includes all of the free content for iMPC Pro 2 ($35 worth of sound packs) and sharing to YouTube.

Let us know your thoughts and questions :) - Taylor

AU Instruments only? Or also AU Effects?

• Is this patch compatible with MPC Live and MPC X?
    Would be interesting if it was

• @Retronyms said:
    @telecharge Yes it is :)

@stormywaterz Our update fixes this.

• Taylor

Hey Taylor, how you doing?
    Is the new build still Tabletop ready?

• @realdavidai We have full AU support for the app. Instruments and effects.

@mireko_2 We don't have an MPC Live and MPC X here in the office, but we've included direct export to MPC desktop software so I'm imagining this workflow would be pretty simple.

• Taylor
  • @realdavidai IAA* effects, not AU! Miscommunication on my end, sorry about that.

• I really would like to see this impc work.

• Good luck Taylor!. I will be backing this horse. But I also have a load to do tonight and an early start and am almost scared of what the comment count will be here by the time I eventually slide back into view :)

• So far a couple crashes. Zeeon with 1 and just impc itself. I didn’t not save my BASSalicious midi on the timeline. The dark colors are super dark on the timeline maybe lighten them up a little.

• @stormywaterz We (both Akai and Retronyms) are super proud of this. A lot of the app was developed based on user feedback. I've spent hours reading through survey responses and our customer support tickets... and our devs have been working countless amounts of hours. It literally amazes me at how much has gone into this app. I hope you'll try it out and let me know your honest thoughts!

@JohnnyGoodyear Lol! Thanks for the kind words. Should we take bets on how many comments will be here? I love reading everyone's thoughts, so keep them coming!

• Taylor
  • @Retronyms , Taylor a demo would be nice

• Yes a demo! This is basically what i’ve been waiting for. Very high hopes!

• @djjuniorpops @ExAsperis99 Coming right up... you guys are a bit early on all of our release materials. :) Love it though, glad to see it is going to be watched!

• Taylor
  • @stormywaterz Yep! Hot fixes coming as soon as Apple approves it. That is fixed.