Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sequencism beta Sneak Peak ( its running Rozeta )

I have had the pleasure of doing a little beta testing for Sequencism and this is awesome. So I made another one of my cheesy videos running 2 Rozeta Rhythms running 2 Ruismakers and 2 Rozeta Baselines running 2 Troublemakers. All running AUv3 and all in different sequences.

This has been wicked fun.
Thanks for watching
Dave

Comments

• edited December 2017

Sequencism is beating the Big Boys! :)

• @brambos said:
    Sequencism is beating the Big Boys! :)

That's because there is only a little boy behind it with too much free time :D

Anyway, Thanks @JudgeDredd ! :smiley: . I am now squashing some bugs and doing other stuff (basically updating the manual).

AU MIDIs like Rozeta are awesome, so I hope other sequencers (like BM3, Auria, Cubasis 2, modstep, multitrack studio, orsilus, ...nanostudio 2!) implement them soon :smiley:

• edited December 2017

So this is an AU midi host too, or is the midi coming in from AUM? I assume it is the former, but just thought I would ask. :)

• @CracklePot said:
    So this is an AU midi host too, or is the midi coming in from AUM? I assume it is the former, but just thought I would ask. :)

AU midi Host ;)

• @CracklePot said:

Yes this is a host.

• Also having fun with Sequencism. @rrc2soft, you'll have to drop the warning that it's only for sketching soon :smile:

• @rezidue said:
    Also having fun with Sequencism. @rrc2soft, you'll have to drop the warning that it's only for sketching soon :smile:

Don't do it! If Gmail can have 100 million users and keep 'Beta' on it for a decade, you should be able to ride 'only for sketching' until iOS 17.

• So, finally submitted to the app store! With Rozeta support, and several bugs squashed, including a nasty one where AUv3 effects would sometimes not load :smiley: .
    (it seems it will take two days to get approved, though: http://appreviewtimes.com)

@syrupcore said:

@rezidue said:
    Also having fun with Sequencism. @rrc2soft, you'll have to drop the warning that it's only for sketching soon :smile:

Don't do it! If Gmail can have 100 million users and keep 'Beta' on it for a decade, you should be able to ride 'only for sketching' until iOS 17.

I will keep the "only for sketching" label until I truly learn how to make music...
    ...expect the app to be labelled like that for at least two decades :D

• edited December 2017

Video time!

IMAGE ALT TEXT

(I still do not know how to embed videos... and sorry for destroying your ears with the first version! :D )

• edited December 2017

Nice! To embed videos, just paste in the youtube url. Will only show a link when you preview it but... believe!

• Does anyone know of the manual to Sequencism is available outside the app as a downloadable file (pdf/html)? I've been compiling all the manuals I can find to store on a second iPad, for quick reference while using the apps on my main.

Tried to connect to the developers website but apparently it's down. I notice the app has a built in manual that looks like a PDF, but that's all I can find.

• @AnimalHeadSpirit said:
    Does anyone know of the manual to Sequencism is available outside the app as a downloadable file (pdf/html)? I've been compiling all the manuals I can find to store on a second iPad, for quick reference while using the apps on my main.

Tried to connect to the developers website but apparently it's down. I notice the app has a built in manual that looks like a PDF, but that's all I can find.

Hi,

That is strange, I can see my website just fine. Does this link work?

rodrigoroman.com/rrc2soft/sequencism/files/sequencismv1.0.pdf

• @rrc2soft It works for me. Thank you. :)

• edited February 2018

@rrc2soft said:

@AnimalHeadSpirit said:
    Does anyone know of the manual to Sequencism is available outside the app as a downloadable file (pdf/html)? I've been compiling all the manuals I can find to store on a second iPad, for quick reference while using the apps on my main.

Hi,

Thanks man! .. Was probably just having connection issues on my side at the time. .. This puts my archive up to around 180 ipad music app manuals in PDF now , including a few that were in HTML using print to PDF function.

• @AnimalHeadSpirit said:

@rrc2soft said:

@AnimalHeadSpirit said:

Hi,

Thanks man! .. Was probably just having connection issues on my side at the time. .. This puts my archive up to around 180 ipad music app manuals in PDF now , including a few that were in HTML using print to PDF function.

Good to have a hobby! I trust you also have a shed.....

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@AnimalHeadSpirit said:

@rrc2soft said:

@AnimalHeadSpirit said:

Hi,

Good to have a hobby! I trust you also have a shed.....

Everyone should have a shed :)

• So what is this sketching limitation thing? Is it limited to track numbers? Or what? I can't tell from the app store description.

• @kinkujin said:
    So what is this sketching limitation thing? Is it limited to track numbers? Or what? I can't tell from the app store description.

It is more of a "do not use this in a live setting" ;) . As the developer, I know my app, and I know that it is not optimized compared to more professional music apps. Thus, I prefer to put a disclaimer about limiting the usage of the app to just sketching ideas.

• Ah I see. Thanks for the reply @rrc2soft
    I'm going to download and give it a go!

• Can't see if there is any quantize but (for me) it sorely needs it. Seems like a nice clean design!

• A simple au midi host, lookin forward to it😃
    Good luck👍🏼