Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audio routing

Hello,
I'm using a Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 2nd gen and I'm wondering if thanks to this app I would be able to route my inputs this way:

Input 1 ->Bias FX-> Headphones+Stereo out
Input 2 ->Headphone-> NO stereo out

Any chance to do so?

Comments

• edited December 2017

The signal comes out as one L+R from the focus rite. Unless you sent bias thru the L with 1/4" splitter and mic thru the R into 1/4" headphones.

The problem is not really on the audiobus end of things. That's a hardware limitation. The iPhone is one stereo signal, you can mix stuff in audiobus or AUM or whatever apps but once the signal comes out its just L+R stereo. So I don't know how that would be possible

• this is easily doable in AUM, assuming the interface has seperately routable headphone port which i am pretty sure it does

• Or forgo stereo and send one to the L (hooked up to speakers in dual mono) and both to R (stereo headphones)