Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What is good price on iPad w. 128 GB?

128 GB Storage

It is only a "pro", right?

I am flexible on screen size.

Either same as Air1/2 screen size or bigger.

Last minute thinking about it and wanted to come to the right place for accurate info.

When is the next new version of iPad due out?

Thanks

Comments

• I thought you already had a Pro? I’m still on my old Air1 squeezing every ounce of cpu power left in it. Still holding its own. But its days are numbered and I’m coming down to the realization that it might not hold out much longer with all these amazing apps requiring more juice.

I’d go for the Pro with the bigger storage possible and I’ve read that the 10.5 screen has been the most loved by most IOS musicians; However, I’d recommend a visit to the apple store and getting your hands on It yourself to make sure.

• One of the best places to buy iPads is through the refurb section of the Apple website. You can get good quality used iPads from Apple; just scroll down to the bottom and look for "refurb". The items come and go, so you need to watch carefully, but you can get a model or two older for a reasonable discount, in very good shape.

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    I thought you already had a Pro? I’m still on my old Air1 squeezing every ounce of cpu power left in it. Still holding its own. But its days are numbered and I’m coming down to the realization that it might not hold out much longer with all these amazing apps requiring more juice.

I’d go for the Pro with the bigger storage possible and I’ve read that the 10.5 screen has been the most loved by most IOS musicians; However, I’d recommend a visit to the apple store and getting your hands on It yourself to make sure.

Air 1 & Air 2 & iPhone 7+

Every drop of CPU and storage gone and super frustrating

But just got new MacBook Pro so really don't want spend money on PRO but think me needs

• @rickwaugh said:
    One of the best places to buy iPads is through the refurb section of the Apple website. You can get good quality used iPads from Apple; just scroll down to the bottom and look for "refurb". The items come and go, so you need to watch carefully, but you can get a model or two older for a reasonable discount, in very good shape.

Thanks man

• Go to ebay, search for the ipad you want. On the left click 'New listings' (if that's what you're after), limit it to the US and at the bottom click 'sold listings'. It's basically how I ball park price check everything.

• @syrupcore said:
    Go to ebay, search for the ipad you want. On the left click 'New listings' (if that's what you're after), limit it to the US and at the bottom click 'sold listings'. It's basically how I ball park price check everything.

Great idea

Thanks

• I think the 2017 ipad 5 is your best deal if 128gigs is what you seek. I love mine.