Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

LaunchPAD for iOS gets IAP BUNDLE and new look │ haQ attaQ 258

The iOS version of Novation's LaunchPAD for both iPad and iPhone has seen a lot of changes over the years and I think I like the newest version the best. Very sleek graphical user interface and finally a bundle option for those IAP's.

haQattaQ

Comments

• @jakoB_haQ Were you able to get your Blocs Wave project to import into Launchpad? I, and others are getting crashes in Launchpad and blank projects when trying to recover the Blocs Wave export project in Launchpad.

• @jakoB_haQ
    Another great job at cutting a clear path between hype and disappointment of the update. So Ampfy/Novation has succeeded: I'm newly reinterested in Launchpad.
    Now, could somebody please put together a track in Launch that doesn't use any EDM pads or wub-wub basses or trap hi-hats. Like, maybe, all "world" instruments from Beathawk? :)

• Yeah

I am so excited about that IAP bundle.

at least I would have been 4 years ago.

;)

I wanted to spend money and get something new.

I am slightly disappointed to be honest.

I hope the interface isn't too dark for performances in certain lighting to be honest.

"Free" packs...................well yeah.

Same free packs as prior to today.

I am such a huge fan I really was hoping for a new functionality like sequencing or more detailed control of fx with Launchpad.

Maybe next time.

Companies may want to rethink the online marketing in proportion to the real product changes or upgrades.

Perhaps there is something for the audio engine that is done.

• @RUST( i )K The free packs are not in the store in the packs section (at least I couldn't find them with the "Free" tag). I found them in the projects area and the new packs loaded up when I opened the projects.

• @RUST( i )K said:
    Yeah

;)

I hope the interface isn't too dark for performances in certain lighting to be honest.

I am such a huge fan I really was hoping for a new functionality like sequencing or more detailed control of fx with Launchpad.

Maybe next time.

Companies may want to rethink the online marketing in proportion to the real product changes or upgrades.

I second that. Also, I do expect the updates/makeovers not to screw some basic functionality like the export from Blocs to Launchpad

• @zhoe said:

@RUST( i )K said:
    Yeah

;)

Maybe next time.

I second that. Also, I do expect the updates/makeovers not to screw some basic functionality like the export from Blocs to Launchpad

You can litterally watch me perform a LaunchPad - blocs - LaunchPad export in this video at 1:43

• @jakoB_haQ Yeah I saw that but wanted to make sure it really worked for you. It's not working for many people it seems. Thanks for replying. B)

• I’ve deleted and reinstalled and it’s still not working for me :(

• @Fruitbat1919 said:
    I’ve deleted and reinstalled and it’s still not working for me :(

What?

• @CracklePot said:
    @RUST( i )K The free packs are not in the store in the packs section (at least I couldn't find them with the "Free" tag). I found them in the projects area and the new packs loaded up when I opened the projects.

Glad to be wrong on things like this

• @RUST( i )K said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:
    I’ve deleted and reinstalled and it’s still not working for me :(

What?

Launchpad and Blocswave. The export does not work for me and many others.

• @CracklePot said:
    @jakoB_haQ Yeah I saw that but wanted to make sure it really worked for you. It's not working for many people it seems. Thanks for replying. B)

My pleasure! And yeah I've seen a bunch of people having the same problems too now. Ampify should have a fix out soon for those unfortunate to have this issue.

• Still can’t see the update in my AppStore. Not that keen at the moment, after reading about export not working.

What I REALLY want from Ampify, is not a wash and brush up, but Midi out for Groovebox. Sadly, whenever I ask, there is either a vague response, or something with about as much tangibility as a politician’s promise!

• Good morning

• The only thing I've been hoping for is lower or adjustable latency. The trigger setting would be great for fingerdrumming but it's too slow atm.

Maybe also not having to manually enter sample bpm of your own samples.

Fingers crossed (still no update in my store, can't wait to try the new version)

Other than that it's fine. It does what it needs to do and does it well.

• @supadom said:
    Good morning

Good morning to you too :)

• @Zen210507 said:
    Still can’t see the update in my AppStore. Not that keen at the moment, after reading about export not working.

It’s the same old Store thing. I kept doing the pull-down-refresh placebo but nothing appeared. I logged out/in, looked at Launchpad on the Store, opened the app, went back to my updates list, pulled down the thing and then it popped up - along with about 20 others from the past week.

Export from Blocs is broken, but not as broken as the App Store

• @AndyPlankton said:

@supadom said:
    Good morning

That was my public service trying to get rid of spam threads but they just kept coming. Bloody bots!

• @supadom said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@supadom said:
    Good morning

That was my public service trying to get rid of spam threads but they just kept coming. Bloody bots!

LMAO I did wonder what you were up to :D

• @supadom said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@supadom said:
    Good morning

Much appreciated! It bumped the genuine threads to the top. Thanks!

• @Ribbon said:

@supadom said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@supadom said:
    Good morning

Much appreciated! It bumped the genuine threads to the top. Thanks!

Haha thanks peeps!

• @supadom said:

>

Ah, right. :)

• edited December 2017

MIDI out in Groovebox is also what I most want.
    It would turn a fun and rather useful app (the drums are great) into a powerhouse.

• Hm, I was wondering why the update still wouldn't show up on my list. Turns out it makes Launchpad now only available for iOS10 and up :(
    Glad I spotted that before I tried to de-install / re-install as I'm on 9.3.5.
    Why Novation? Whyyy?

• @JeffChasteen said:
    MIDI out in Groovebox is also what I most want.
    It would turn a fun and rather useful app (the drums are great) into a powerhouse.

>

Indeed. The potential is so great, I find it difficult to understand why the focus seems to be on ever more EDM based features.

Groovebox, already a slick, quality app that is great fun to mess about with, could add a whole new market via Midi out....if Ampify have the will?