Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Repulse the Monkey - Monkey See Monkey Do (New Album)

Yes, we’re at it again. :)

Posting here for those with some passing interest, however vague. BTW, for some reason this is showing 9 of 12 tracks. Full listing on BandCamp.

Monkey See Monkey Do

https://repulsethemonkey.bandcamp.com/album/monkey-see-monkey-do

Comments

• Cheers Mr Zen, will have a listen later, and best wishes for tomorrow.

• @MonzoPro said:
    Cheers Mr Zen, will have a listen later, and best wishes for tomorrow.

>

Thanks. I hope to be back on-line by the weekend.

• Hey cool, I’ve checked out a couple of tracks; nicely done. Have to check out more of it later on...good luck on this release.

• Hot damn! I liked this. Thanks, Zen.

• @lovadamusic said:
    Hot damn! I liked this. Thanks, Zen.

>

Thanks, lovadamusic. :)

• edited December 2017

Unexpected,y home, after appalling day, at hospital from 7:30am, kept in waiting room until 3:30pm, not allowed to even sip water, saw anaesthetist who said I’d be in ward half an hour later, and surgery half hour aft that ....they decided they did not have a bed and sent mhome. Rescheduled, for 13th Dec.....at moment. Welcome to the modern NHS,

• @Zen210507 said:
    Unexpected,y home, after appalling day, at hospital from 7:30am, kept in waiting room until 3:30pm, not allowed to even sip water, saw anaesthetist who said I’d be in ward half an hour later, and surgery half hour aft that ....they decided they did not have a bed and sent mhome. Rescheduled, for 13th Dec.....at moment. Welcome to the modern NHS,

Fuckers. Unfortunately that’s pretty typical these days.

• listen to them all.
    smokin'
    god knows what's going to happen to nhs post brexit
    i had a anesthetic abt month ago. they brought me round- ping, totally conscious and really high, with the very distinct impression i'd been wandering round some other plane. i can see why michael jackson got into it :smile:
    anyways, good luck

• @MonzoPro said:
    Fuckers. Unfortunately that’s pretty typical these days.

So it would seem. I’m playing NHS bed lottery!

• @mrcanister said:
    listen to them all.
    smokin'

>

Cheers, mrcranister. :)

• Good morning

• @supadom said:
    Good morning

>

Good morning to you, Supadom.