Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

KAULDRON Synth - The DISCOVERY ONE Preset Bank 100% Free for a Limited Time

Hello everybody, here is a Free Preset Bank of 100 patches for Kauldron Synth designed by Ryan Janik.

The Pack is free for all my Patrons at Patreon but is also Free for everyone for a limited time.

Many many thanks to Ryan for making the pack.

Comments

• edited December 2017

Excellent stuff, thanks Ryan and Doug B)

• Thanks both!

• Hi guys! Hope you like this there are 101 presets in the Discovery One pack. I'm loving Yonac's Kauldron synth. Cheers to everyone who gave me all the solid advice on the Synth Creation post. ;)

• Awesome presets, much better than the built in ones. Thanks!

• Great stuff thanks! I’m loving this synth too! :)

• Thank you guys, very generous and great quality

• Thanks Ryan!
    Thanks Doug!
    Loving these presets.

• I’m confused. Where are they? Lol

• @Fruitbat1919 said:
    I’m confused. Where are they? Lol

There's a link on Doug's Patreon site and also if you open the video above in YouTube there's a link there too.

• @receder said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:
    I’m confused. Where are they? Lol

There's a link on Doug's Patreon site and also if you open the video above in YouTube there's a link there too.

• Also, if you’re one of the few people like me that don’t have Dropbox just tap the download button at the top of the webpage and it gives you the option to open it in Kauldron. So easy to install.

• I had to download it to my desktop and email it to my iPad. But I have them installed now, and they sound great.
    Thank you Doug and Ryan. B)

• H> @Mark B said:

Awesome presets, much better than the built in ones. Thanks!

Great glad you like it so much!

• Sad thing, i have missed this already?
    At least i cannot see a link :-(

• edited December 2017

@tja said:
    Sad thing, i have missed this already?
    At least i cannot see a link :-(

You have to look for it on the Youtube page. You won't see the links in the window above.
    Be sure to hit "show more." It is still there when I just checked.

• Maybe blind, tried to find the presets link in the patreon page (not yet a patreon myself) but couldn’t find it.

• @AlexB said:
    Maybe blind, tried to find the presets link in the patreon page (not yet a patreon myself) but couldn’t find it.

The Youtube page has the free link. I think the Patreon link only shows for Patreon members.

• @CracklePot said:

@AlexB said:
    Maybe blind, tried to find the presets link in the patreon page (not yet a patreon myself) but couldn’t find it.

The Youtube page has the free link. I think the Patreon link only shows for Patreon members.

Yes, that’s right

• Also, the YouTube free link will be there for at least a week or two

• I only see a video :o
    Maybe i need to check how to get this opened while on a YouTube page ....

• I tried to forward the Video URL with that arrow sign and it opened a regular YouTube webpage!
    Thanks a bunch!!!

• tjatja
    edited December 2017

Test:

Just wanted to see, what happens when i post the regular URL to the YouTube page.

EDIT: Yes, the forum software destroys it, making an embedded video instead of a link. Strange.
    Or did YouTube change the standard behavior?!? I will test on a different forum.

EDIT2: Some other forums do not show this behavior.

• Tanks for the preset bank Mate and shout out to ole Dougie Fresh at the soundtestrrrrrrooooom!

• @CracklePot said:
    I had to download it to my desktop and email it to my iPad. But I have them installed now, and they sound great.

I got it direct on my iPad, but "dropbox" could not handle the file - but when i used iFiles to access dropbox, i could then open the file direct in Kauldron!

Thanks a bunch, Doug and Ryan!!!

• @tja said:

@CracklePot said:
    I had to download it to my desktop and email it to my iPad. But I have them installed now, and they sound great.

I got it direct on my iPad, but "dropbox" could not handle the file - but when i used iFiles to access dropbox, i could then open the file direct in Kauldron!

Thanks a bunch, Doug and Ryan!!!

DropBox is only the host, it doesn’t need to deal with the file, just do it exactly how I show you how to in the video, you don’t need to leave the comfort of your iPad or use any other type of app

• Apologies if anyone has trouble figuring it out, message me directly if there are any questions and I’ll gladly help out :)

• Thanks a lot for these. Actually was pretty easy to download. Good stuff for sure.

• @ryanjanik Thanks Ryan. Always good to see (hear?) someone working on their craft AND cool for supporting Sir Doug into the bargain.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    @ryanjanik Thanks Ryan. Always good to see (hear?) someone working on their craft AND cool for supporting Sir Doug into the bargain.

Thanks so much, Doug has inspired me for years and I wanted to give back :)

• @CracklePot said:

:)