Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Zeeon Synth by Beepstreet out on August 30th. Get these pennies ready!

Comments

• Nice update.. Just got this synth recently and I can see why it gets such high praise!
    I haven't spent much time with it yet but I couldn't find the mix between layers in the mod destinations. Would love to see this feature in the future if it's not already possible?

• You can do it using AMP destination (positive and negative moudlation). I know its cumbersome and plan to add mod target for this.

• Thanks for the tip, I will try it out later. Glad to hear you may add this since it would be great to have it available as a destination in the mod matrix...

• Where are the new drive types? Are they not in the iPhone version?

• @db909 said:
    Where are the new drive types? Are they not in the iPhone version?

Make sure you updated the app. They are on FILTER/DRIVE panel on the right side. You should see 3 buttons: soft, asym and fold

• @giku_beepstreet the new modulation sounds amazing. Thank you for adding it.

• edited November 2017

@giku_beepstreet said:

@db909 said:

Make sure you updated the app. They are on FILTER/DRIVE panel on the right side. You should see 3 buttons: soft, asym and fold

Yeah I thought those were there before. I've used them. This update says 8 different types. I mean there is a blank space where more could go but that's only 3 on that page

• edited November 2017

@db909 said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

@db909 said:

Yeah I thought those were there before. I've used them. This update says 8 different types

Yes 3 on/off buttons = 8 types :) It was selection leds before (one of 3 options)

• @giku_beepstreet said:

@db909 said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

@db909 said:

Yeah I thought those were there before. I've used them. This update says 8 different types

Yes 3 on/off buttons = 8 types :)

Oh I see, didn't know you could turn on more than one at a time. Thanks

• @giku_beepstreet said:
    v1.4 is available on the AppStore

• Redesigned Drive module. Added high-quality wavefolders. 8 distortion types are available now.
    • Precise knobs control (left/right movement)
    • Drive parameter is smoothed now
    • Fixed issues with Cubasis 2.3 (newest update)

Upcoming update:

• MPE
    • Microtuning
    • ? :)

btw. looking for MPE preset designers

MPE, Microtuning.....nice. I have a Seaboard Rise which will be happy about this :)

• @giku_beepstreet The new fold option for drive in Zeeon 1.4 is very nice indeed!

I can't seem to find the 'drive knob' as part of the modulation destinations?!
    (Call me crazy but the 'drive' parameter is like just made to me controlled by an envelope).

• edited November 2017

@Samu said:
    @giku_beepstreet The new fold option for drive in Zeeon 1.4 is very nice indeed!

(Call me crazy but the 'drive' parameter is like just made to me controlled by an envelope).

Look a few posts above... its explained + video demo (you modulate osc mix = amount of signal that goes to Drive = drive itself :) )

• @giku_beepstreet said:

@Samu said:
    @giku_beepstreet The new fold option for drive in Zeeon 1.4 is very nice indeed!

Look a few posts above... its explained + video demo (you modulate osc mix = amount of signal that goes to Drive = drive itself :) )

I modulated mixer input with an lfo and juicy fart sounds resulted. ''Twas very satisfying. Thank you.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I got several cool preset using ‚drive mod via osc mix‘ . The filter also plays a big role in the behavior of the overtones. And one can mod osc1 and osc2 mix B)

Very good that the LFOs can be used in one-shot mode, otherwise i would have asked for more env generators.

• @Cib said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

• Redesigned Drive module. Added high-quality wavefolders. 8 distortion types are available now.

Upcoming update:

• MPE
    • Microtuning

MPE, Microtuning.....nice. I have a Seaboard Rise which will be happy about this :)

@Cib looking forward to your full Zeeon/MPE album.

• @syrupcore said:

@Cib said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

Upcoming update:

• MPE
    • Microtuning

Ha, that won‘t happen since bluetooth sucks and i won‘t buy into a CCK or so. Everytime i try it with my phone it disconnect after a few minutes. It’s fine when i just use velocity but where is the fun? :) But if the mac version comes one day Zeeon will be in my default set-up forever :)
    MPE seems also still a niche but i hope it grows more.

• @Cib said:

@syrupcore said:

@Cib said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

Upcoming update:

• MPE
    • Microtuning

Ha, that won‘t happen since bluetooth sucks and i won‘t buy into a CCK or so. Everytime i try it with my phone it disconnect after a few minutes. It’s fine when i just use velocity but where is the fun? :) But if the mac version comes one day Zeeon will be in my default set-up forever :)

Spent the whole day with ipad connected to sb via bt, no issues so far. No latency, works like a charm.

• edited December 2017

@giku_beepstreet said:

@Cib said:

@syrupcore said:

@Cib said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

Upcoming update:

• MPE
    • Microtuning

Spent the whole day with ipad connected to sb via bt, no issues so far. No latency, works like a charm.

I also have the same on my macbook pro indeed. I mean when i play very fast and use all the dimensions. It works mostly good if i use the Seaboard just as normal midi keyboard and just use velocity. Maybe it´s the Seaboard or my "old" hardware. But still bluetooth is not fast enough for percussive sounds. So i gave up for now to connect it to my iPhone.

• @giku_beepstreet Didn’t the early beta iterations of Zeeon have a randomize function? Is that still on the roadmap?

That would make me insanely delirious... :smile:

• With the mod matrix being what it is, it would seem that a randomizer for this synth would be a bitch to program and keep tame. I understand the appeal of a sometimes-magical random button, but I see Zeeon as a very inviting ‘learn to do it yourself’ synth.

• @oat_phipps said:
    With the mod matrix being what it is, it would seem that a randomizer for this synth would be a bitch to program and keep tame. I understand the appeal of a sometimes-magical random button, but I see Zeeon as a very inviting ‘learn to do it yourself’ synth.

But I don't want tame :wink:

• @gusgranite said:

@oat_phipps said:
    With the mod matrix being what it is, it would seem that a randomizer for this synth would be a bitch to program and keep tame. I understand the appeal of a sometimes-magical random button, but I see Zeeon as a very inviting ‘learn to do it yourself’ synth.

Haha understood, but if the parameters were’t tamed quite a bit, I think you’d always end up with pure chaos (and rarely in a good way). You can achieve untame just by fiddling knobs even if you don’t know what you’re doing.

• I´m against a randomizer but different randomize algos and/or S&H as source would be great.
    I would like before to see a few other things like seeing the synced values of the LFO when i set them to BPM instead of the Hz value. I also wonder if i miss dotted and tripled beats there?
    And of course i want that Dagger Brute 12 filter :)

• edited December 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Max23 said:

@gusgranite said:

@oat_phipps said:

Forget about randomized matrixes (what’s the plural of matrix?).
    It just creates completely unusable garbage.
    And I am pretty open minded about what is musical useful or interesting.

I think iVCS3 randomization leaves the matrix pins where they are so that makes sense. I would still love to see a random sound generator in such a great synth. I use the random on other synths continuously with very pleasing results.

• Oh my, a Seaboard would be a dream to design the next round of sounds...mpe.. :) well...to expensive...but this is a nice treat you are working up there.

• edited December 2017

@o_imseng your presets are always welcome, regardless of MPE :) waiting for your new stuff!

• Picking up work on the next bank this week. Had to pause and clean my head for a while and catch up with some Marvel movies :smile:

• @giku_beepstreet thanks for the work on MPE. Zeeon and my Linnstrument are gonna be smokin hot!