Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

9.3.5 GB

Temporary deleted GB off my ipad3 using 9.3.5 attempted to reinstall but only the latest version is available ,any ideas on how to retrieve the old version? Thanks greenie

Comments

• Unless you downloaded the app on your PC/mac via iTunes you're kind of out of luck. Only other option is to jailbreak and download the .Ipa.

• Yep. Some apps let you install the lastest compatible version with yout device (let's say, Tsuro, a iOS 8.0 game I bought to my son who's still on iOS 7.X).

It looks like GB is not on the same boat.

• @Greenie said:
    Temporary deleted GB off my ipad3 using 9.3.5 attempted to reinstall but only the latest version is available ,any ideas on how to retrieve the old version? Thanks greenie

Reinstall from a previous backup with GB installed

• edited November 2017

@Greenie Don't try reinstalling it from the main App Store search result for GarageBand. Go to your purchased apps instead, and then search there for GarageBand, this time the pop up message to install the latest compatible version will show up.That's at least how I reinstalled, directly from the App Store, the latest GarageBand version compatible with my iPhone 5 (iOS 10, though) a few days ago.

• janogarcia thanks so much for the tip ,managed to download older version via your instructions,so happy. greenie

• @janogarcia said:
    @Greenie Don't try reinstalling it from the main App Store search result for GarageBand. Go to your purchased apps instead, and then search there for GarageBand, this time the pop up message to install the latest compatible version will show up.That's at least how I reinstalled, directly from the App Store, the latest GarageBand version compatible with my iPhone 5 (iOS 10, though) a few days ago.

Very nice. :)

• @Greenie Glad that it worked for you on iOS 9 as well. :)