Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Samples From Mars CyberMonday Promo Code

These guys are my go to for vintage drum machine samples and synth samples. I have all of their stuff I want, and have spent a lot in their store, so pm me if you want a promo code for 97% off of a bundle of their entire store ($39 for EVERYTHING, usually around $1100).

http://samplesfrommars.com

It’s time-sensitive, but if you’re seriously interested let me know, and I’ll PM you the code. Just trying to give someone a killer deal (do know that you’ll have to create a quick account with them and, of course, use your own $39 of credit or PayPal to secure the deal).

Comments

• There's only 50 units of these. I'm kinda stuck for the next 12 hrs. I hope they don't sell out before I can buy it :(

• Yeah, I fear you might be out of luck.

Update: The all products is taken, but I still have one each for all the drums or all the synths.

• I'll take an all-synth one if it's still in the air!

• The code ALLPRODUCTS39 will get you everything for $39.

Best drum samples around IMO.

• You’ve both been pm’ed. Dunno if the deals are still available, ut still worth a shot at those prices.

• This now available to everyone, and yes, this is an awesome deal...

https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=262178&start=20280#p6938309

• Well, the cover is blown. I don’t really have a problem with it, was just trying to stick with board etiquette. I recommend everyone hop on it if you need drum samples or synth instruments (most of them have kontakt, logic formats, etc, or just pure wavs).

• In addition, you can use

ALLDRUMS29

or

ALLSYNTHS29

for the according bundles if you don’t want everything.

• @oat_phipps said:
    Well, the cover is blown. I don’t really have a problem with it, was just trying to stick with board etiquette.

You were doing the honorable thing, but I had confirmed with SFM some time ago that the deal was OK to share. Shortly there after, they decided to open it up to the public.

Apologies if I have offended...

• Whoops well I already paid the 29$ for the all-synths bundle so I guess I’ll do without those drum samples! Thanks for the hookup.

Are there any iOS DAWs that can open the Logic format instruments?

• edited November 2017

@telecharge said:

@oat_phipps said:
    Well, the cover is blown. I don’t really have a problem with it, was just trying to stick with board etiquette.

You were doing the honorable thing, but I had confirmed with SFM some time ago that the deal was OK to share. Shortly there after, they decided to open it up to the public.

Apologies if I have offended...

Nah, not offended at all, I’m a reformed pirate myself. I was just trying not to breach some code of honor by helping a few people out. I’ve shared several packs in the past in here with folks looking for a specific drum machine.

• edited November 2017

@JonLewis said:
    Whoops well I already paid the 29$ for the all-synths bundle so I guess I’ll do without those drum samples! Thanks for the hookup.

Are there any iOS DAWs that can open the Logic format instruments?

Auria can open the .exs files (is that Logic? Dunno), but the Lyra sampler isn’t the greatest...most of the patches work just fine (well over half in my experience), but others with a lot of layers or modulation won’t play.

• Dammit, can’t I go a week without spending $30 one time? You magnificent bastards are bleeding my poor wallet dry, lol. :lol: Yeah, ever since I learned to drive, I’ve acquired a much larger taste for Hip-Hop music (which also includes Trap). It’s better than Pop and EDM by far, especially when I can get a subbass earthquake rumbling out the back of my trunk. ;) So naturally I want to try my hand at it, and this means top-notch 808 samples.

I remember that very discussion from 3 or so months ago, where (I think it was) @Samu suggested this one very outdated website which still had a treasure trove of 808/909 samples, some processing required. Someone else suggested Samples From Mars, and we all commented on how expensive they were.

SO, when I heard all of Samples From Mars’ drum samples (normally $500+, and even $203 with what appears to be a regular discount) were $29, I was like, “Shut the front door! THAT is a f-ing ridiculous deal!” I don’t have much use for the synth samples given I’m a major synth head, but if you aren’t into tweaking synths or simply want to drop synth samples into BM3, I bet they’re as great as the drums. :)

• This is a great deal. Quality content at an incredible price.

No brainer... thanks for the post.