Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Dubstation2 vs Quatromod for Electric Guitar Mod Delay Effect

Which one would be better for a modulation delay type effect for Electric guitar? Need advice please

Comments

• Well... I would say Quatromod for what I would think of as straight Modulation type effects. Dubstation 2 has modulation too, but you have to set it up to do the chorusy-flanger type effect. Quatromod seems already geared toward that. Dubstation 2 seems more versatile, Quatromod has 4 pretty specific modulation type of effects, and has a wide range of possibilities, but it doesn't have the more delay specific effects like Dubstation.
    So I guess if you are looking for shifty-swoosh type of effect, then Quatromod is probably the one. If you want some echoes and delays with some swishy-swoosh thrown in, you probably would like Dubstation.

• Excellent thanks bro!

@CracklePot said:
    Well... I would say Quatromod for what I would think of as straight Modulation type effects. Dubstation 2 has modulation too, but you have to set it up to do the chorusy-flanger type effect. Quatromod seems already geared toward that. Dubstation 2 seems more versatile, Quatromod has 4 pretty specific modulation type of effects, and has a wide range of possibilities, but it doesn't have the more delay specific effects like Dubstation.
    So I guess if you are looking for shifty-swoosh type of effect, then Quatromod is probably the one. If you want some echoes and delays with some swishy-swoosh thrown in, you probably would like Dubstation.

• Thank sooo much man! The Dubstation 2 Effect was exactly what I was looking for!!! Wow!! Can’t wait to post some sound samples of this amazing tone I’m getting with just FuzzPlus3, EOS2, FAC Chorus and Dubstation 2, amazing!

@CracklePot said:
    Well... I would say Quatromod for what I would think of as straight Modulation type effects. Dubstation 2 has modulation too, but you have to set it up to do the chorusy-flanger type effect. Quatromod seems already geared toward that. Dubstation 2 seems more versatile, Quatromod has 4 pretty specific modulation type of effects, and has a wide range of possibilities, but it doesn't have the more delay specific effects like Dubstation.

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    Thank sooo much man! The Dubstation 2 Effect was exactly what I was looking for!!! Wow!! Can’t wait to post some sound samples of this amazing tone I’m getting with just FuzzPlus3, EOS2, FAC Chorus and Dubstation 2, amazing!

Put em up, man. I want to hear that.

• Will do but really busy with family this weekend. I’ll try though. Been sending ChordUp to Bs-16i guitar they the effects.

• edited November 2017

@MusicMan4Christ said:
    Will do but really busy with family this weekend. I’ll try though. Been sending ChordUp to Bs-16i guitar they the effects.

Have you tried GuitarCapo + at all? It's on sale right now for $1.99 ($5.99)
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/guitarcapo/id765105890?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo=4

There is a free version to try it out as well:
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/guitarcapo/id677707679?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo=4

I like it a lot, and I use ChordUp too.

• Thanks! Forgot I had purchased that one. I really wish someone came up with an app tho that allowed you to play the actual frets and strum at the same time.

@CracklePot said:

@MusicMan4Christ said:
    Will do but really busy with family this weekend. I’ll try though. Been sending ChordUp to Bs-16i guitar they the effects.

Have you tried GuitarCapo + at all? It's on sale right now for $1.99 ($5.99)
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/guitarcapo/id765105890?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo=4

There is a free version to try it out as well:
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/guitarcapo/id677707679?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo=4

I like it a lot, and I use ChordUp too.