Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Lo- Fly- Dirt Plug-in for iOS by MSXII Sound Design.

The Bizzness shows of this up and coming Effect app.

Comments

• Dear Devs, you had me at "Lo-Fly Dirt"

• Yeah this is gonna go on everything for me

• Can't wait for this.

• Worst promo ever. Between the ‘dad’s’ talking and pointless footage of the kids game, we see and hear almost nothing of the product.

• I don’t think he was paid to promote it or actually advertising it, he just happens to be using it via beta and the company have picked up on it and used his video for cheap self promotion.

• @Zen210507 said:
    Worst promo ever. Between the ‘dad’s’ talking and pointless footage of the kids game, we see and hear almost nothing of the product.

From @Jumpercollins link...

In the video, Henny's got Lo-Fly Dirt used in a few ways. He used the 404 mode do dial in great tone on his kick drum & 808. One our favorites, the 1200 mode, is used on the clap and main synth. You'll definitely not want to miss this one. Stay with us and enjoy...

• Do we have any other indication of release date? Excited for this one.

• Tha Bizzness’ videos were what initially got me going headfirst into iOS music creation. I immediately bought every iOS app he recommended ...got my eyes on some of his HW suggestions too;

not a single regret, as most of the apps he turned me onto are among my most used ..
    Looking forward to this new one!

• @Proppa said:
    Do we have any other indication of release date? Excited for this one.

Sent them an email a few days ago, the answer simply was "Soon" :-)

• @AnimalHeadSpirit said:
    Tha Bizzness’ videos were what initially got me going headfirst into iOS music creation. I immediately bought every iOS app he recommended ...got my eyes on some of his HW suggestions too;

not a single regret, as most of the apps he turned me onto are among my most used ..

Same here. Once I saw what he was doing on his iPad, I had to give it a shot and here I am.
    Met him at A3C here in Atlanta. Very cool guy. Will also be looking into this once it drops

• Any updates on the release yet?

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @d4d0ug said:

Great!
    Thanks for the update.

• I almost don't want to buy it because of this vid.

WTF?

• What's good everyone, this is MSimp, owner of MSXII Sound Design. Ran across this page via google search and decided to join! I appreciate you guys even speculating on the app, commenting, or even giving your time to check. It is very much appreciated. I also wanted to be here and available to answer any questions you may have prior to release. To clear things up...any post you've seen with Lo-Fly Dirt are from guys on the beta--with approved posting permissions. Not cheap, paid for promo etc! Haha

This is new territory for us and we're looking to simply contribute to the iOS platform with numerous apps on things we'd use daily in our music making. Lo-Fly Dirt just happens to be the first project.

New post up today from another tester on my Instagram. Hope you enjoy...God Bless!

• @Proppa said:
    Dear Devs, you had me at "Lo-Fly Dirt"

Word!

• @Gaia.Tree said:
    Yeah this is gonna go on everything for me

Glad to hear that! It's kinda going on everything for me as well right now. Haha!
    Much respect fam

• @hansjbs said:
    Can't wait for this.

awesome man, great to hear.

• @Proppa said:
    Do we have any other indication of release date? Excited for this one.

Submitted to app store. Just pending review now my guy

• @RUST( i )K said:
    I almost don't want to buy it because of this vid.

WTF?

Sorry. :( Haha

• @AnimalHeadSpirit said:
    Tha Bizzness’ videos were what initially got me going headfirst into iOS music creation. I immediately bought every iOS app he recommended ...got my eyes on some of his HW suggestions too;

Facts. Henny is the man!

• So, while we wait for Apple again, whats the future plans for apps to come?

• @JudgeDredd said:
    So, while we wait for Apple again, whats the future plans for apps to come?

Cant even give that info. Haha. Tools for sure though...useful tools.

• @msimp said:

@JudgeDredd said:
    So, while we wait for Apple again, whats the future plans for apps to come?

Cant even give that info. Haha. Tools for sure though...useful tools.

Been waitin for that vintage sampler goodness for iOS for years fam!

• this dev is good people, anything you see them involved with is worth checking out! These are not the kind of devs that employ the common sample import/export, midi in/out,panning hoolahoop shenanigans that we've become accustomed to.... Keep your eyes on these guys, they are ones to watch.

• @kobamoto said:
    this dev is good people, anything you see them involved with is worth checking out! These are not the kind of devs that employ the common sample import/export, midi in/out,panning hoolahoop shenanigans that we've become accustomed to.... Keep your eyes on these guys, they are ones to watch.

You must know something we don’t. Lol. I know them from their packs which I love, Different and inspiring. If what they’re bringing is like that, I only see good things

• @msimp said:

@hansjbs said:
    Can't wait for this.

awesome man, great to hear.

What’s good fam. Welcome to the forum.