Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iOS11 vs USB Hub

Hi, was there any change in iOS 11 with reference to USB hub and connected devices?
Well I'm connecting my nanokontrol2 to the USB hub I've always used and nothing happens.
I touched the cables and wiped the lightning adapter contact, but it did not work.
I noticed that the Monitor Midi app is no longer compatible and I installed the Midi Wrench.
Thanks

Comments

• Restart.

Connect Cck cable first.
    Connect USB to cck
    Connect nano to hub.

Check

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    Restart.

Connect Cck cable first.
    Connect USB to cck
    Connect nano to hub.

Check

I tested in all ways, alternating cables, sequencing connection, lighting and lightning3, nanokontrol2 and nanokey2. if you connect directly (without the usb hub) the nano korg connect normally. It looks like it's not sending enough current.

• edited November 2017

deleted comment. Misread the question

• You are using older CCK or the newer CCK with power input option?

• Update

It had an old USB hub saved and I decided to test it ... it worked. Curiously he had been replaced by the same problem. Things that neither Freud explains

• @Voldrox said:
    You are using older CCK or the newer CCK with power input option?

I tested with both adapters and the hubs are with power input.

• I am confused at this point what is even going on.

LOL

• No problems here with the cck3 into a plugable usb hub and ur242.

• edited November 2017

@RUST( i )K said:
    I am confused at this point what is even going on.

LOL

I do not know for sure either. :confused:

• I’ve noticed that my non-Apple lightning cables don’t work as reliably under iOS 11. I’m thinking that Apple might have introduced measures to force you to use official Apple products.

• No issue here with a powered hub. Unpowered even works to connect 2 Keith McMillan k-boards. Cck3 iOS 11.1

• @Sonicflux said:
    I’ve noticed that my non-Apple lightning cables don’t work as reliably under iOS 11. I’m thinking that Apple might have introduced measures to force you to use official Apple products.

Apple is always going to make you use their propritiery accessories no matter what. It has always been like that, 3rd party accessories working with iOS is at some point made obsolete from software updates. They aren’t as forgiving as android.