Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Thank You Audiobus Forum.

I think you guys are alright.

To be honest, I have made a couple real friends here and consider many others the same.

This is by far one of the coolest, most intelligent, and well intentioned group of people I have ever met. Sober.

Anyway.

Thanks for being a bright spot in the day. This place is somewhere that helps me grow as I pursue my career in the business of making noises that other people find appealing.

Thanks!

Comments

• Thank you sir. You have always been very helpful and a good provider of decent discussions

• Same to you!

• Your posts are often a highlight, and I appreciate you always trying to be fair.

• @RUST( i )K I could not agree with you more. Audiobus Forum is a big, bright spot in my life.

• I love this forum too. Always a friendly place. It’s the only site I visit every time I open the iPad. You folks are a fountain of knowledge. Thanks for being so dedicated to the cause.

• The most helpful forum and the most civil on the internet. No question is stupid, I for one appreciate that.

• I have to agree - all the instant support for Doug in his time of need was impressive.

https://media.giphy.com/media/GCLlQnV7wzKLu/giphy.gif

• Just doing my best to stay polite and helpful treating others like I prefer to be treated.
    Sometimes I may try to give suggestions to help solve problem with too few words so bare with me and try to read between the lines, I still have a lot to learn...

I may occasionally 'geek out' so take do it with a grain of salt :D

So a big thank you too all the people hanging for around here and making the place the oasis that it truly is!

• Same here guys all the folks here have been so helpful throughout years!

• Me too love this forum! So many nice & clever people here, both men and women!
    If this forum go away, I sell my iOS stuff immediately!

• Those Yankees are deep, man. But not as deep as my love for the AudioBus forum etc.

I’ve learned a lot from these pages, so thank you team ABF. The world of music technology can be pretty intimidating when you’re starting out, so it’s really nice to see kind folks who want to lift each other up :,)

• My interest in synths (soft and hard) was rekindled here, so yes, all thumbs up, and hopefully for a very long time to come.

• Thank you mate!

Lots of love from members like you <3

• This is the place that many many people come for help for all kinds of stuff, I have been helped countless times and in countless ways as most of you know.

Never in my life has there been a group of people who are as a group and individuals so caring and understanding of other people’s needs, not just in a financial sense but also in the way everybody wants to share knowledge and get a huge kick out of helping others, that is crazy rare..if the whole world was like the Audiobus Forum it really would be a better place

• Someone said this forum functioned for musicians like Audiobus (the app, remember that?) did for other apps.

Spot on.

• @TheVimFuego said:
    Someone said this forum functioned for musicians like Audiobus (the app, remember that?) did for other apps.

Spot on.

Beautiful analogy :)

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    This is the place that many many people come for help for all kinds of stuff, I have been helped countless times and in countless ways as most of you know.

Never in my life has there been a group of people who are as a group and individuals so caring and understanding of other people’s needs, not just in a financial sense but also in the way everybody wants to share knowledge and get a huge kick out of helping others, that is crazy rare..if the whole world was like the Audiobus Forum it really would be a better place

Agreed. Lots of sniping and trash-talking on other forums and while that happens occasionally here, it's really quite civil and helpful. And the handful of times I've been lucky enough to meet some folks in "real life" it's been nothing short of an absolute joy.

• I’ve received a lot more than I’ve given and for that I’m grateful, thanks!

• It's the only forum/message board where I post using my real name.
    A great place.

• Simply the best place of the internet for everything about iOS and music apps.

• first thing I check in the morning :)

• I appreciate the valuable resource you guys have contributed to here! I’ve learned so much in just the few months that I’ve known about this place. Thanks!

Ps. It’s been a long time since I’ve encountered such a mature and drama-free community on the internet. It seems to be increasingly rare. I believe the last time was over a decade ago on musiciansmuse ,

• Yep, good place, good people, 99% certified troll free

• @RedSkyLullaby said:
    Yep, good place, good people, 99% certified troll free

O blow it out your ass!! ;)

• I couldn’t agree more ,thanks to all.