Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The Soundtestroom Black Friday Sales page...is now closed

Just a quick post to say the Soundtestroom sales page is now closed.

I'm sure @thesoundtestroom Doug appreciates all your clicks, so thanks from me and him!

Comments

• Great, many thanks B)

• would it make sense to add the prices?

• By the way, Model 15 is no longer on sale.

• @nick said:
    would it make sense to add the prices?

It would, but at the moment I just have links to the apps with sales on - prices and thumbnails can sometimes be picked up automatically using code from Apple but we don't have that. I can add them manually if Doug wants to copy and send the price changes, but this will mean more work for him and for me, and bear in mind the prices will be different for different countries. We really just wanted to get the links up for now.

We'll keep updating the page as the week goes along, so maybe we'll add this at a later date.

• Sugarbytes apps are in the sale:

• Unique for iPhone 4,99 to 0,99
    • Egoist 29,99 to 14,99
    • Turnado 19,99 to 9,99
    • Effectrix 17,99 to 9,99
    • Thesys 14,99 to 7,99
    • Cyclop 24,99 to 14,99
    • WOW Filterbox 14,99 to 9,99

See: https://itunes.apple.com/us/developer/sugar-bytes-gmbh/id614418826

• edited November 2017

What is Unique??
    Is it good and why inno hear about it?

• @Redo1 said:
    What is Unique??

A synth. Has some small glitches, but it is good. Sounds good. I like it and to program it and there are a lot of great sounds that can be achieved.

I don't see any excuse not to buy it for one buck.
    ;-)

• iSymphonic dropped to $4,99...OMG

• @fjcblanco said:
    iSymphonic dropped to $4,99...OMG

Soundpacks on sale too.

• edited November 2017

@Looping_Loddar said:

@Redo1 said:
    What is Unique??

A synth. Has some small glitches, but it is good. Sounds good. I like it and to program it and there are a lot of great sounds that can be achieved.

I don't see any excuse not to buy it for one buck.
    ;-)

Ah ok thanks. Yeah I checked out the sb page with haq video. Must have forgotten about this one.
    Only reason would be to get the iPad version instead. Hmm
    Guess I can just 2x the app on my iPad right? Save $12
    https://sugar-bytes.de/en/unique-ipad

In case anyone is interested I did buy it for iPhone for $1 instead of the iPad $10
    It is too small for me on the 5s but I can use it on my mini2. Great. Unfortunately the 2x does not full screen the app. But big enough that I can use it comfortably. So...good purchase I reckon

• Great idea. Thanks for the work!

• Is Thesys particularly useful as compared to other sequencing tools in IOS? Just asking, not trolling.

• @ALB said:
    Is Thesys particularly useful as compared to other sequencing tools in IOS? Just asking, not trolling.

It’s good, but the controls are tiny, which has put me off using it.

• @MonzoPro said:

@ALB said:
    Is Thesys particularly useful as compared to other sequencing tools in IOS? Just asking, not trolling.

Good to know. Thanks.

• @ALB said:

I had it for a while. I had problems with it and it’s the only app I got a refund for. For a while they even left it available even after the refund. I found I didn’t desire using it though due to the small controls as mentioned. I see it’s only use is running it off a keyboard, but to be honest there are better options.

• @Fruitbat1919 - good to know. Thanks!

• @fjcblanco said:
    iSymphonic dropped to $4,99...OMG

I tend to get hanging notes quite often with iSymphonic.
    But the sounds are wow.
    It's gonna be one of my favorites once this I handled.

• Audio Damage stuff is on sale too. Completed my collection - except for Axon because someone said it feels clunky and buggy, can someone confirm? - through his YT-Links <3

• @OhmAgar said:
    Audio Damage stuff is on sale too. Completed my collection - except for Axon because someone said it feels clunky and buggy, can someone confirm? - through his YT-Links <3

I have it and use it. It takes some fiddling but you can get some very cool stuff out of it. Controls could be a bit bigger. I never thought of it as clunky.

• @ALB said:

@MonzoPro said:

@ALB said:

Good to know. Thanks.

Must say it became a whole lot more playable on the Big Boy.

• @JudgeDredd said:

@OhmAgar said:
    Audio Damage stuff is on sale too. Completed my collection - except for Axon because someone said it feels clunky and buggy, can someone confirm? - through his YT-Links <3

I have it and use it. It takes some fiddling but you can get some very cool stuff out of it. Controls could be a bit bigger. I never thought of it as clunky.

Thanks! Is it cool because of the network-sequencer or is is cool because of its sounds? I have the Cubasis-classics, iElectribe and Figure.. and some synths so I honestly don’t know if I would get a lot of use out of it.. ^^

• @OhmAgar said:

@JudgeDredd said:

@OhmAgar said:

Thanks! Is it cool because of the network-sequencer or is is cool because of its sounds? I have the Cubasis-classics, iElectribe and Figure.. and some synths so I honestly don’t know if I would get a lot of use out of it.. ^^

Personally I think the sequencer is what sets it apart. The sound engine is quite good, but you could get there many other ways. It’s definitely an inspiring app IMO. The biggest problem I’ve found with it is that it crashes more often than not when I try and save a preset. And to get a preset worth saving isn’t exactly the easiest / quickest of tasks.

• I noticed Arpeggionome Pro on Doug’s site; n’ was just wondering if the iPad version is indeed on sale? I’ve been planning to get it but I was thinking $10 was the regular price.

• Thanks. The crashing was what I meant with clunky.
    Unfortunately for Audio Damage I like to let Inspire myself how I program my drums..
    But I figure it could be awesome in a live-situation or such.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@ALB said:

@MonzoPro said:

@ALB said:

Good to know. Thanks.

Must say it became a whole lot more playable on the Big Boy.

Hmmm - I have many of the Sugar Bytes apps, but I think I will pass on this and try to learn what I've got...

• I'm going to add more sales tomorrow, had a busy day today with the usually trip to the doc's for check up, didn’t even have time to make a video

• @AnimalHeadSpirit said:
    I noticed Arpeggionome Pro on Doug’s site; n’ was just wondering if the iPad version is indeed on sale? I’ve been planning to get it but I was thinking $10 was the regular price.

I think you are right. $10 is the full price. But there is an iPhone version for $5. Maybe that is the source of confusion?

• BlockWave IAP is on sale too

• @jcdream said:
    BlockWave IAP is on sale too

Not seeing any discount on the itunes page:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/blocs-wave/id1085697317?mt=8

Are you seeing it in-app?

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

@jcdream said:
    BlockWave IAP is on sale too

Not seeing any discount on the itunes page:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/blocs-wave/id1085697317?mt=8

Are you seeing it in-app?

Yes, it’s $1.99 before ,and now is $0.99 (in my country)