Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beatmaker 3 - Songwriting Series

I am starting a songwriting series. Mostly to help me through the process of getting out of the noodling phase and into the actual creation of tracks. Instead of going on the journey alone, I figured I would just do a video series so others might benefit as well. I am starting out with Beatmaker 3 but plan on doing something similar with Cubasis.

Part 2

Comments

• @gmslayton said:
    I am starting a songwriting series. Mostly to help me through the process of getting out of the noodling phase and into the actual creation of tracks. Instead of going on the journey alone, I figured I would just do a video series so others might benefit as well. I am starting out with Beatmaker 3 but plan on doing something similar with Cubasis.

Well I think its a great idea.

I was thinking similar idea.

I keep getting 2 loops per bank with 4 different banks.

But never put it together on BM3.

Don't know why.

This looks fun

Keep me posted.

• Added Part 2 to the top.

• Got the notification from youtube. So anxious to get home and watch it :D
    Thanks, bro!