Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Zeeon Synth by Beepstreet out on August 30th. Get these pennies ready!

Comments

• @Cib said:
    So we know Zeeon can be funky but you know what........Zeeon can sing too :D
    Here is an example how audio rate stuff (because of that i love it) works on filter modulation creating a kind of vox choir: The first part is dry, no FX at all, just modulation. But in the second part i just added Zeeon´s delay. Performed on my iPhone. I really fall more and more in love with Zeeon. Here we go....

She's an easy one to fall in love with that's for certain. That's a nice Vox choir…always been a fan of that robotic bit bot choir. The mod matrix proves an endless patchwork. Here are some recent discoveries using the LFO's as oscillators and then pushing them in all sorts of directions and speeds. Getting a lot of oddities, mainly these "creatures" and some distant speech sort of things. Hard to believe it can go from beautiful CS80 brass patches to space psychos—but thats another reason I love it

****I just listened to these with my sub powered on and the bottom end is enormous :o

• Great stuff @brice!
    The mod-matrix is great. I love doing such things too in modulars and synths like Dune 2 (which has a similar mod-matrix). Just started with Zeeon and almost feel home there :)

• @Cib said:
    Great stuff @brice!
    The mod-matrix is great. I love doing such things too in modulars and synths like Dune 2 (which has a similar mod-matrix). Just started with Zeeon and almost feel home there :)

Thanks! I always forget about Dune2. Need to revisit that one. I've recently discovered a love affair for Psychic Modulation's Phonec2 and their Echomelt effect plugin. Goofy simple but it takes me back to the beginning, which is always a good feeling o:) Probably part of my esteem for Zeeon. It's simple, pure and gigantic!

• @brice said:

@Cib said:
    Great stuff @brice!

Thanks! I always forget about Dune2. Need to revisit that one. I've recently discovered a love affair for Psychic Modulation's Phonec2 and their Echomelt effect plugin. Goofy simple but it takes me back to the beginning, which is always a good feeling o:) Probably part of my esteem for Zeeon. It's simple, pure and gigantic!

Dune 2 is really the king for those psychoacoustic sounds but most people use it for EDM.... a shame.
    What if we could modulate Zeeons FX. Now that i played more with the phaser. This thing really shines at full feedback :#

• @brice said:

@Cib said:
    So we know Zeeon can be funky but you know what........Zeeon can sing too :D
    Here is an example how audio rate stuff (because of that i love it) works on filter modulation creating a kind of vox choir: The first part is dry, no FX at all, just modulation. But in the second part i just added Zeeon´s delay. Performed on my iPhone. I really fall more and more in love with Zeeon. Here we go....

She's an easy one to fall in love with that's for certain. That's a nice Vox choir…always been a fan of that robotic bit bot choir. The mod matrix proves an endless patchwork. Here are some recent discoveries using the LFO's as oscillators and then pushing them in all sorts of directions and speeds. Getting a lot of oddities, mainly these "creatures" and some distant speech sort of things. Hard to believe it can go from beautiful CS80 brass patches to space psychos—but thats another reason I love it

****I just listened to these with my sub powered on and the bottom end is enormous :o

This gossip choir rocks! Reminds me vintage modulars and Tangerine Dream Phaedra album.

• edited November 2017

listening to what you guys made. I challenge you Model 15 to a duel! :]

• How about this? :) (used wavefolder drive type - will be available in 1.4)

• @giku_beepstreet said:
    How about this? :) (used wavefolder drive type - will be available in 1.4)

Oooooh yeah, time I continue working on my next bank now :smile:

• Yes wavefolders open some new dimensions, like west coast synthesis. Should be available as beta next week.

• @giku_beepstreet said:
    Yes wavefolders open some new dimensions, like west coast synthesis. Should be available as beta next week.

Any AU enhancements planned for 1.4? Sequencer? Full Screen?

• Oooooooh this is awesome! Can’t wait thisbis truly my #1 Synth period!

@giku_beepstreet said:
    Yes wavefolders open some new dimensions, like west coast synthesis. Should be available as beta next week.

• edited November 2017

@realdavidai said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

I'm still focused on audio.
    Maybe fullscreen in standalone mode. I'm planning to double up the panel, so basically you have 2 Zeeon panels. Each can be set to layer1 / layer 2 or Voice settings / FX. There will be no space left for sequencer. Are you ok with this?

• I’m happy with no sequencer as Odessa, Quantum have really came through on that. Audio and maximum cpu efficiency would be my top 2 requests.

• @giku_beepstreet said:

wavefolders? That would be great.

• @giku_beepstreet said:

@realdavidai said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

I'm still focused on audio.
    Maybe fullscreen in standalone mode. I'm planning to double up the panel, so basically you have 2 Zeeon panels. Each can be set to layer1 / layer 2 or Voice settings / FX. There will be no space left for sequencer. Are you ok with this?

I’m a GarageBand AU guy...so how about a 3rd panel for sequencer? :D

• edited November 2017

Drive section will be redesigned: 3 buttons: soft, asym & fold = 8 drive types

(Some USB noise here - recorded via audio out, but would you believe this comes out of an iphone? ;)

• @giku_beepstreet The new drive section sounds cool and i am enjoying Zeeon very much <3

Sometimes i would like to have more modulation slots - i love to add complex modwheel and aftertouch support to the existing presets, but often all 8 slots are already used. The UI still has some space left for a MOD 9-12 button, having 16 mod slots would be even better :)

• I gonna consider this.

• @Cib said:

What if we could modulate Zeeons FX.

We can....and it’s as phenomenal as one might imagine ;)

Odessa LFO > Zeeon “MIDI Learn” = modulation buffett

• Ah the Zeeon AU midi learn ability. Such an underrated feature of the synth

• edited November 2017

@brice said:

@Cib said:

I know. But of course i meant in the mod-matrix.
    But anyway. I like to modulate delay times....ouch! :#
    Also sometimes midi resolution isn‘t enough.
    I could live with automation parameters to modulate which gives a much higher resolution.

• Oh, while i‘m here. What about double tap to default?
    I use this often.

• @Cib said:
    Oh, while i‘m here. What about double tap to default?
    I use this often.

Me also

• @Cib said:

@brice said:

@Cib said:

I could live with automation parameters to modulate which gives a much higher resolution.

Well you had to go and get fanciful with it.... :) No, I get ‘ya, via the mod matrix would be a welcome scenario.

@Cib said:
    I use this often.

Double tap to default is working perfectly on this end in AU and standalone. Not the case for you?

• Incredibly amazing!

@giku_beepstreet said:

(Some USB noise here - recorded via audio out, but would you believe this comes out of an iphone? ;)

• @giku_beepstreet said:

Things are about to happen >:)

• edited November 2017

@brice said:

@Cib said:

@brice said:

@Cib said:

Well you had to go and get fanciful with it.... :) No, I get ‘ya, via the mod matrix would be a welcome scenario.

@Cib said:
    I use this often.

Double tap to default is working perfectly on this end in AU and standalone. Not the case for you?

No, double tap doesn´t seem to work on my phone here.
    Edit: It seems to work on a few buttons but not on all. Maybe it´s supposed to do it?

• @giku_beepstreet said:
    How about this? :) (used wavefolder drive type - will be available in 1.4)

Wait....for custom single cycles? I'm confused sorry

• edited November 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.