Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

LayR - creatings banks and preset management

How the heck do you create a new bank in LayR? I'm trying to organize my presets as they're a mess Hut for the life of me I can't figure out how to make a bank or move a preset.

Help!

Comments

• About banks: when you are in save menu there are loads of open banks which you can rename with a long tap.
    And that’s all I could find

• The only method to move presets around between banks is to re-save them to the desired bank. But you’re essentially just making a copy and not moving the actual preset file. And to elaborate on what @mschenkel just mentioned; from the save menu you can long press any of the user banks to rename them, then just use the save command to populate the desired bank. This works the same way with instrument presets as well.