Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT - 100 Osc synth

Seems like pure madness, but I think I would have a smile on my face if I got a chance to play it :D

Comments

• Trent Rezner just bought it!!! ;)

• Öhm. I am quite sure i don't want to see this thing as an iOS app.

• Love it, another Mad Professor.
    I bet most of the cost was on those nice looking knobs.
    Im going to start patrioning if this is the result

• @Looping_Loddar said:
    Öhm. I am quite sure i don't want to see this thing as an iOS app.

I would think Audulus 3 could be used to create a mega OSC synth.

• @Richtowns said:
    Love it, another Mad Professor.
    Im going to start patrioning if this is the result

I watched a few of his other videos, makes me want to go and buy a load of bread board and components and get the soldering iron out :D

• That’d be 50 layers in LayR. :)

• Photophore Synth has 100 oscillators, and while it sounds nothing like this monster, I think it produces sounds you could actually use. That thing sounds kind of like a vacuum cleaner or a hair dryer running through some FX pedals into a Tube amp to me. But yeah, I can see some people really liking this.

• where did you see this?

@Fruitbat1919 said:
    Trent Rezner just bought it!!! ;)

• @Crawlingwind said:
    where did you see this?

@Fruitbat1919 said:
    Trent Rezner just bought it!!! ;)

Na just messing :p

• @Richtowns said:

Wouldn't be the first guy to drop a lot of bread on some nice looking knobs.

• @CracklePot That was the first app I thought of when I saw the title. Photophore is an amazing little synth. Just had a fun little jam with it using my new Launchpad Pro. loads of fun.

• @gmslayton I really like it too. The particle system type interface is what drew me to it initially, but I think using particle swarm behavior to simulate analog drift is downright ingenious now that I've used it. It is way more effective than I had previously imagined.