Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Auria monitoring

Hi - I've recording 2 tracks and want to record ThumbJam in a 3rd track. TJ is input, Auria Pro is output. The 3rd track is present and armed. When I hit play the volume indicators on tracks 1 and 2 function but no sound comes from the speaker on my iPad Pro or from the headphone jack. Same thing when I unarm track 3. Disconnect Audiobus and I have sound back. I've searched and just can't find an answer. I'm missing something obvious, I'm sure. Can someone help?
Thanks.

Comments

• If it's AudioBus 3, could be because Auria isn't fully compatible with it (at least it wasn't the last time I checked) - better using AudioBus 2.

• Have you tried enabling MENU>settings>General>audio us live monitoring?

• @theconnactic said:
    If it's AudioBus 3, could be because Auria isn't fully compatible with it (at least it wasn't the last time I checked) - better using AudioBus 2.

I'll try that this afternoon, thanks. If that's the case, I'm surprised I didn't run across this info anywhere. I thought I was a master of Google : )

• @mschenkel.it said:
    Have you tried enabling MENU>settings>General>audio us live monitoring?

Sure have...doesn't have an effect. Thanks.

• @PeterDoubt said:

@theconnactic said:
    If it's AudioBus 3, could be because Auria isn't fully compatible with it (at least it wasn't the last time I checked) - better using AudioBus 2.

I'll try that this afternoon, thanks. If that's the case, I'm surprised I didn't run across this info anywhere. I thought I was a master of Google : )

Well, you nailed it! Audiobus 2 works fine. Thanks again!