Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: Google to pay me a fortune!

Good news, my friends. Google are apparently going to pay me a fortune, and throw in some gear.

....or maybe not.

It is amazing that those who send out stuff like this - and not even to a Gmail account - think they can hook suckers.

Comments

• It's all totally innocent. They will wire the monies to you :D

• I’m counting in it! Have already scoped out a nice holiday home, will be buying a tonne of apps, and of course hiring our friend Doug as my personal coach. :)

• Dude, the letter looks confidential, I'm sure you're not supposed to share this!

• That's very official, it's from the Google Board Commission. Congratulations! Ordinarily things like that are scams, but this one has an official red seal so you know it's legit.

• I’d go for option a) Cash pick up.....that sounds like it would work out ok :)

• Yeah, cash pick up was my preferred choice. Not sure what size bag I’d need for close to a million quid. ;)

• I think the safe bet would be a bag roughly Zen210507-sized.

• @nick said:
    Dude, the letter looks confidential, I'm sure you're not supposed to share this!

>

But, I’m almost a millionaire, I can do what I like. Eat two ice-creams a day, jaywalk, book Scott Walker as guest vocalist on a track for the next Repulse the Mokey album. The futre’s so bright, I gotta wear shades!

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    I think the safe bet would be a bag roughly Zen210507-sized.

>

Quite small, then. :)

Maybe I should hire a bodyguard.

• I miss the old nigeria mails. Still got a few saved i think

• @jn2002dk said:
    I miss the old nigeria mails. Still got a few saved i think

My favorite one was from an assassin who warned me that someone had put a contract out on my life, but if I paid him off he would let me live.

• he who dares wins!
    i got something similar years back saying i'd won the Spanish lottery and could i send a copy of my passport for identification. i still have lingering doubts....

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

@jn2002dk said:
    I miss the old nigeria mails. Still got a few saved i think

My favorite one was from an assassin who warned me that someone had put a contract out on my life, but if I paid him off he would let me live.

Ok, that beats any i've gotten

• edited November 2017

Email to Cyber division Scotland Yard. (if that's the place). The prey on the elderly, as you know. Jail is too good for them. It seems almost harmless as it's so absurd. It's not. It's hard to mad when it's so funny though.