Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Red Sky Zeeon Presets

Free sound pack. 60 basses, lead, pads and sonic oddities
http://discchord.com/presets/id1230960440/red-sky-lullaby

New EP nearly done also, should be out by end Nov

Comments

• First model 15 now this. WHAT A TIME.

• Hrmmm...how do I get these in to Zeeon? iOS 11.1 wants me to open them in Notability...grrrrr....must have my Red Sky Lullaby’s :D

• @echoopera said:
    Hrmmm...how do I get these in to Zeeon? iOS 11.1 wants me to open them in Notability...grrrrr....must have my Red Sky Lullaby’s :D

Download>rename>delete xml extension

• @mschenkel.it said:

@echoopera said:
    Hrmmm...how do I get these in to Zeeon? iOS 11.1 wants me to open them in Notability...grrrrr....must have my Red Sky Lullaby’s :D

Download>rename>delete xml extension

Sweetness! I now have my splendid lullaby’s. Thanks @mschenkel

• Good stuff, will grab when I'm on an iOS that works with Zeeon!

Pay day where art thou?

• Great many thanks some unique ones there.

• video would be sweet

• Thanks! As per always, great sounding and very usable too.

If anyone struggles downloading these on their iOS device only, or perhaps get a file extension default that isn’t Zeeon, try saving it to files and then pick AudioShare, where you rename it (remove .xml extension) and which will allow you to send it directly to Zeeon.

When I first tried to open it the website said ”would you like to open it in Zeeon?” which I wanted. It however defaulted to iTunes University and told me I hadn’t signed up for any courses where the file was relevant (which quite probably is true).

I then picked ”Other” and tried to open it in Drive. That sort of associated the .znb extension to ”Open Drive” so no matter what I tried after that (open in GoodReader, rename, open in Dropbox etc) would all just lead to Drive app opening when I clicked it. I also noticed I couldn’t drag the file on to Zeeon. The final route was AudioShare, which of course (as always) saves the day. :)

• Thank you for your kind generousoity @RedSkyLullaby....... ;)

• Here is a demo of some of the sounds in this pack

• Thanks for sharing. Love your Mood presets, and looking forward to exploring these.

• Very exciting, the patches and the album release. Thank you rsl
    and good luck with the album. Cant wait for a chance to at last pay you for all your great contributions o:)

• Top quality. Thanks for sharing!

• Thanks indeed - very generous.

• @RedSkyLullaby
    Thanks so much, for another tasty bank

• @RedSkyLullaby Thank you. Always interested in seeing what you've cooked up. Even more so in your completed work if (and when) you've completed your work :)

• @hellquist said:
    Thanks! As per always, great sounding and very usable too.

If anyone struggles downloading these on their iOS device only, or perhaps get a file extension default that isn’t Zeeon, try saving it to files and then pick AudioShare, where you rename it (remove .xml extension) and which will allow you to send it directly to Zeeon.

When I first tried to open it the website said ”would you like to open it in Zeeon?” which I wanted. It however defaulted to iTunes University and told me I hadn’t signed up for any courses where the file was relevant (which quite probably is true).

I then picked ”Other” and tried to open it in Drive. That sort of associated the .znb extension to ”Open Drive” so no matter what I tried after that (open in GoodReader, rename, open in Dropbox etc) would all just lead to Drive app opening when I clicked it. I also noticed I couldn’t drag the file on to Zeeon. The final route was AudioShare, which of course (as always) saves the day. :)

Thanks for this. Forgive me dunderheadness. Copied to AS, removed the .xml, but can't figure out what to do with it next....any further clues for the clodhopper would be mightily appreciated...

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@hellquist said:

Thanks for this. Forgive me dunderheadness. Copied to AS, removed the .xml, but can't figure out what to do with it next....any further clues for the clodhopper would be mightily appreciated...

open in Zeeon via dropbox worked for me so open in Zeeon from Audioshare should work too

• @Carnbot said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@hellquist said:

open in Zeeon via dropbox worked for me so open in Zeeon from Audioshare should work too. Oh wait, i'm in 10.3.3

• edited November 2017

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@hellquist said:

On the right hand half, click the box with an arrow shooting out of it. Select "more", select "Zeeon". :)
    Also, remember that the full name of the file should be "Red_Sky_Lullaby.znb". It should still have the .znb extension, the only thing you should remove is .xml IF it is called "Red_Sky_Lullaby.znb.xml".

• @hellquist said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@hellquist said:

On the right hand half, click the box with an arrow shooting out of it. Select "more", select "Zeeon". :)
    Also, remember that the full name of the file should be "Red_Sky_Lullaby.znb". It should still have the .znb extension, the only thing you should remove is .xml IF it is called "Red_Sky_Lullaby.znb.xml".

Thank you a thousand times Effendi. The original (here anyways) only had the .xml ext visible, which I deleted, and then (of course) Zeeon wasn't offered as an option to open in. Went back and added the .znb and hey presto your uncle is bob etc.

Much appreciate your forbearance.

• Tanks for the presets boss, a synth programming noob like me loves all the preset sharing going on, on this site!
    I feel soon I will be a presetaholic to go along with my appaholicism

• edited November 2017

Anyone struggling with the hoop jumping above PM me your email and I will send direct, seems to open ok from email then open in direct to zeeon.