Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

will an akai mpd32 work on ios11?

Hi all, first post Long time lurker :smile:

Does anyone use akai mpd32 with ios11? I’m planning on getting one to use with iMPC Pro and DM1, maybe Korg Gadget. Hoever Akai does not officeiaally support it for either ios11 or ios10:
http://www.akaipro.com/support/kb/articles/macos-high-sierra-and-ios11-support-for-akai-pro-products

Any experience with it will be much appreciated. Also any tips on how to set it up would be very nice.

Thanks and thank

Comments

• @bato said:
    Hi all, first post Long time lurker :smile:

Does anyone use akai mpd32 with ios11? I’m planning on getting one to use with iMPC Pro and DM1, maybe Korg Gadget. Hoever Akai does not officeiaally support it for either ios11 or ios10:
    http://www.akaipro.com/support/kb/articles/macos-high-sierra-and-ios11-support-for-akai-pro-products

Any experience with it will be much appreciated. Also any tips on how to set it up would be very nice.

Thanks and thank

It should work fine, the MPD32 are usb powered so just check and see if you need a powered USB hub but I think the Ipad should be able to power it.

• Thanks strizbiz...
    I’ll be using an iconnectmidi with a powered usb hub into iconnect’s usb host, so power should not be an issue. Just worried if that the iPad will recognize all the functions of the mpd32

• edited November 2017

It recognizes the pads and I think you can assign buttons and knobs depending on the program. Things like note repeat don’t work tho