Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: Mother-32 GAS back in full effect

Talk about getting the most of a single instrument.

Comments

• so inviting

• What does GAS refer to?

• @CracklePot said:
    What does GAS refer to?

“Gear Aquisition Syndrome”

• Blood Meridian! :#

• @Scratcher said:

@CracklePot said:
    What does GAS refer to?

“Gear Aquisition Syndrome”

Thanks for clarifying. I guess I might be immune to that, as I have "BAS"....Broke Ass Syndrome. :p

• Hehe, I sure prefer my iPad :D B) o:)

• I want a tabletop subsequent37

• no doubt it'll sound lovely in the flesh. but after GAS comes ADHD (attention deficit to hardware disorder) and you want a sub 37 and then a real model 15! only joking. got for it :smiley:
    ah, blood meridian- 'before man was, war awaited him. the ultimate trade awaiting the ultimate practitioner.'

• encenc
    edited November 2017

@syrupcore said:
    Talk about getting the most of a single instrument. https:/

In a similar vain, there's a guy on YouTube who does very convincing early depeche mode covers multi-tracking a Yamaha cs01

• this is pretty bad ass. i do prefer the minitaur though. i like me some patch storage.

• @vpich said:
    this is pretty bad ass. i do prefer the minitaur though. i like me some patch storage.

And two OSCs = good.

• @enc said:

@syrupcore said:

In a similar vain, there's a guy on YouTube who does very convincing early depeche mode covers multi-tracking a Yamaha cs01

This is effing incredible. That's a lot of different noises from a single OSC synth. Totally inspirational, thank you.

(I lived on Speak and Spell for a couple years and still enjoy it when I go back to it)

• Cubase view of the Big Muff cover

• I’ve been experiencing some extreme hardware synth lust myself lately; had my eye on the Mother-32 for a while, but I’m afraid that’ll open a can of worms I’m not sure I’ll be able to put a lid on — getting one, I’ll want another...and with the endless eurorack supplemental options, probably best for my wallet that I resist for now.

As a compromise, I’m seriously considering the Deepmind 12 desktop. I love that it has some of the best control for an analog synth available via an iOS app .. Perhaps the only hardware synth I’ll need, considering it combines the best of both worlds, digi control/effects + pure analog signal.
    https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/DeepMindMod

• edited November 2017

Deepmind :D

• This is still one of the strangest Mother 32 patches floating around...

• @enc said:

@syrupcore said:

This guy is a monster. I remember seeing the pro-1 stuff on Synthtopia a while back but his channel is chock full of odd goodies.

• It’s clever to get around the limitations of the Mother32 like that, but really with an iPad and something like Gadget, or Garageband plus Model 15, you could do a lot more.

• @samu actually laughed out loud at 'floating around' once I watched. :)

My GAS has been medicated by the videos @enc posted. You know it's bad when a M-32 patch entirely about getting the most out of what you have makes you want to buy something new. I've plenty of noise makers. Need to make the most of 'em.

• edited November 2017

@syrupcore said:

You know it's bad when a M-32 patch entirely about getting the most out of what you have makes you want to buy something new. I've plenty of noise makers. Need to make the most of 'em.

haha right :D

• encenc
    edited November 2017

@syrupcore said:

My GAS has been medicated by the videos @enc posted.

I should take my own medicine .. GAS hit me hard recently :#