Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Snippz (youtube player that loops / variable speed)

edited November 2017 in App Tips and Tricks

A neat Youtube player I like to use for sampling ipad to ipad into BM3

You can set loop points and change playback speed, fun!

Snippz for YouTube by A Lott Of Ideas LLC
https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/snippz-for-youtube/id953725731?mt=8

Comments

• Pretty invasive terms of service.

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Pretty invasive terms of service.

How so? My eyes glossed over. Looks like all the rest of them. http://www.alottofideas.com/snippz/terms/index.html

• You have to register with Facebook or Google to use the app, which is a dealbreaker for me. They also track you and suggest adds; Do Not Track doesn’t work with it.

Probably the same behavior that any website exhibits, but for some reason it makes me sqiurrely to download and install an app that does it.

• @Bender_Rhodes said:
    You have to register with Facebook or Google to use the app, which is a dealbreaker for me. They also track you and suggest adds; Do Not Track doesn’t work with it.

huh, it never made me do that.

• Oh ok. You have to give an email address or sign in thru FB or Google.

• edited November 2017

@Bender_Rhodes said:
    Oh ok. You have to give an email address or sign in thru FB or Google.

I may have just autopiloted that part and gave my default spam don't care account. Normally I wouldn't post that sort of stuff, but it is a damn handy app for sampling.

• tjatja
    edited November 2017

I entered a random username, 6 characters as password and a non-valid email adress in the "create accound" section and could start the program!

• 10minutemail.com!

"Temporary disposable e-mail service to beat spam. Avoid spam with a free secure e-mail address."

• @tja said:
    I entered a random username, 6 characters as password and a non-valid email adress in the "create accound" section and could start the program!

Brilliant!

• @Processaurus said:
    10minutemail.com!

"Temporary disposable e-mail service to beat spam. Avoid spam with a free secure e-mail address."

Also Brilliant!