Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT - Getting an Appstore refund

So last Tuesday I hit the "report a problem" button in the email receipt from Apple for an app I had for about a week. I didn't fill out anything in the textbox, I just selected "App installs but does not function as stated" button (whatever it says exactly I don't remember). I still haven't heard back from Apple. Do you have to specifically request a refund or is what I did enough? And if i didn't do it the right way, do you think I can submit the Problem Report again the right way and still get a refund? I am going on about 2 weeks since I originally bought the app.

This is the first time going for a refund, so I am a little confused. Any help is appreciated. :)

Comments

• I done my first refund last week, just said I wanted one didn’t give a reason went through within 4 days.

• I tried to resubmit the refund request just now, actually asking for the refund this time. Says they will contact me within 48 hours. We'll see if that happens. Purchased on 10/17 so I hope I'm not too late. :/

• It used to be faster if I recall correctly, haven't had to give a reason but sometimes would explain if an app was obviously broken hoping that Apple would notify the developer(s)

• I never use the checkboxes, I just choose "other" or whatever let's you type an explanation and then I just nicely and clearly explain the issue and kindly ask for a refund. Also I dunno if it makes a difference, but I always delete the app before asking and let them know I don't have it installed.

• @db909 said:
    I never use the checkboxes, I just choose "other" or whatever let's you type an explanation and then I just nicely and clearly explain the issue and kindly ask for a refund. Also I dunno if it makes a difference, but I always delete the app before asking and let them know I don't have it installed.

Yes I deleted it too, just in case they check and it matters to them.

Thanks for your input everyone. I'll post a follow-up regarding how this resolves in a couple of days.

• When the electronic refund don't work i just call Apple Care.

• I tried for refund and it says this app is not eligible for a refund why? To contact iTunes Store

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    I tried for refund and it says this app is not eligible for a refund why? To contact iTunes Store

Did you already refund a few times? Others have reported this same thing, but refunded quite a few apps before they got to that point. I guess they get mad if you go for refund too much.

• edited October 2017

@MusicMan4Christ said:
    I tried for refund and it says this app is not eligible for a refund why? To contact iTunes Store

I think there is a 14 day period in which you can return the app, no questions asked. If the 14 days have passed then it's probably too late.

I mentioned in another thread that I have got a refund 4 times, all with apps that had major issues and these were months apart. Seems I no longer can get a refund on anything and I have spent a serious amount on the AppStore over the years!

I think it would make good business sense for Apple to send big spenders a voucher when passing a milestone. If you pass €500 spent then you get a €25 gift credit applied to your account. I would have €100 in gift credit by now under that system.

• I usually never refund request unless the app description is blatantly wrong and the app doesn’t do what is described. But they said they’ll contact me in 48 hrs via email.

• I received a similar email after my second attempt today. No email from my first attempt a week ago though.

• edited October 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I recieved an email this morning saying my refund request was approved, but it may take up to 10 business days to receive said refund. Thank you to all who chimed in on this thread, it helped me out of the confusion. :)