Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Self imposed pressure

Comments

• It better be!
    ;)

• Excited for you.

• What is all this doing of the complicated good graphic designing when you are supposed to be getting your record done? Push on!

• Thanks all. 3 Trks down 1 to go.

• edited October 2017

I decided Nov counts as Octoberish but Dec does not. Last track to finish and bit of mixing and mastering

• Unless someone is paying you to observe a deadline, why bother? You are making good progress. The work is done when it’s done.

RTM have 10 out of 12 tracks for our second album done and dusted, but as only we care, when it gets finished is when it gets finished, :)

• Excellent stuff @RedSkyLullaby. Is it for a Label, or Bandcamp type of thingy? Either way your tracks are are always very good. ;)

• edited October 2017

I find this an interesting topic, personally I very rarely complete anything unless it's for somebody else's project and they needs it ready on a given day. Even then it's only a few days before deadline that I feel the pressure and panic set in. Not the best way to work!

Best of luck with the EP, the tracks I've heard from you before were really good :)

• Very cool, @RedSkyLullaby! Looking forward to hear it!

• @studs1966 said:
    Excellent stuff @RedSkyLullaby. Is it for a Label, or Bandcamp type of thingy? Either way your tracks are are always very good. ;)

Thanks, will be self released on My website (which basically redirects to bandcamp). Prob will be distributed on magnatune eventually to get it on Spotify etc

• @Zen210507 said:
    Unless someone is paying you to observe a deadline, why bother? You are making good progress. The work is done when it’s done.

RTM have 10 out of 12 tracks for our second album done and dusted, but as only we care, when it gets finished is when it gets finished, :)

I used to not bother with deadlines but found recently it actually spurs creativity for me if I kind of have some self imposed pressure. Remixes and other stuff where there is a set deadline I never usually have issue getting things done

• @RedSkyLullaby always delivers top notch quality!

• @BlueGreenSpiral said:
    I find this an interesting topic, personally I very rarely complete anything unless it's for somebody else's project and they needs it ready on a given day. Even then it's only a few days before deadline that I feel the pressure and panic set in. Not the best way to work!

Best of luck with the EP, the tracks I've heard from you before were really good :)

Thanks. Getting stuff finished is something I either am on a roll with or I have the basis of a track and take months to finish maybe only seriously getting in to it once or twice a week.
    Going to get this done though as not put anything out for over a year.
    I tried giving up social media and forums for couple weeks thinking I would definitely be more productive and totally wasn't

• @theconnactic said:
    Very cool, @RedSkyLullaby! Looking forward to hear it!

@Hex047 said:
    @RedSkyLullaby always delivers top notch quality!

Thanks. Literally no one has heard any of Tracks except me yet but I'm prettt pleased how the 4trks are shaping up.

• Nice, looking forward to hearing!

• edited October 2017

@RedSkyLullaby said:
    Cover I think

Kind of soul-less to me. :)

But still can’t wait to LISTEN to it

• Cover is great

• @Matt_Fletcher_2000 said:
    Amazing cover.

@mschenkel.it said:

@RedSkyLullaby said:
    Cover I think