Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iCA4+ iConfig Audio app with iOS 11?

Today is the first time I’ve used my iCA4+ since upgrading to iOS11. When I fired up the iConfig Audio app to make some changes in the mixer, it failed to recognize that there was a iConnect device connected.

There is a firmware upgrade available from last May that I haven’t installed, but the iConfig Audio app is up to date.

Have any of you iCA4+ users got iConfig Audio app to work with iOS 11?

Comments

• I’ve used mine in the last couple of days and it didn’t have any trouble recognizing my device. I do seem to recall the graphics being a little off on the mix page, but otherwise it was well behaved.

iOS11.1b3, iPad Pro 10.5”

• edited October 2017

Looking forward to the new config software (at the 10:40 mark)

• edited October 2017

I've not used ios 11 with my ica4 yet, just tried my mini 2 which is on 11 and it's not being recognised by the interface or app. My Air 2 is still on 10. Certainly won't update until it's confirmed working though....
    ...ah wait it is working, just needed to reset the ica4

• @Carnbot said:
    I've not used ios 11 with my ica4 yet, just tried my mini 2 which is on 11 and it's not being recognised by the interface or app. My Air 2 is still on 10. Certainly won't update until it's confirmed working though....
    ...ah wait it is working, just needed to reset the ica4

Ok, cool, thanks for verifying. I did power cycle it once, and the iConnect (midi only)app recognized it, but not the audio version of the app. I’ll mess with it some more, thanks again!

• @chris_foster said:
    Looking forward to the new config software (at the 10:40 mark)

oh yes looks good for quick setups

• I hope they update the midi4+ software - it is flaky and crapish

• The software doesn't work most of the time on iOS or Windows, but on the Mac it works every time in my experience.

• edited October 2017

@jigglypuff said:
    The software doesn't work most of the time on iOS or Windows, but on the Mac it works every time in my experience.

I've had no issues whatsoever on all 3 of my windows systems. Not sure why you're saying this. Neither windows7 or 10 has any problems so far. And I say this using my Ica4+ daily on any one of them.

• @gonekrazy3000 said: I

@jigglypuff said:
    The software doesn't work most of the time on iOS or Windows, but on the Mac it works every time in my experience.

I've had no issues whatsoever on all 3 of my windows systems. Not sure why you're saying this. Neither windows7 or 10 has any problems so far. And I say this using my Ica4+ daily on any one of them.

Yeah always worked perfectly for me on Windows10

• edited October 2017

I remember having been unable to detect the ica from the iPad mini under iOS 10. So this may not be related to iOS 11.
    The new software looks cool but it seems to be mac/pc only, so iconfig will probably be what it is now on iOS...

• iConfig is a shame tbh, annoys me time and again.
    But the box is really versatile, so I don't mind too much.