Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sweet Midi Player - multiple output midi?

I'm using sweet midi player to send to bismark bs16i. I liked it because it shows the lyrics of the song too. But I need to send it to a second midi output (sync other drum app). How do I do? It only allows a midi output.
Thanks

Comments

• You’re going to have to use an app such as midiflow or midifire

Connect sweet midi player to midif* then connect Bismarck and your drum app to midif*

• @BiancaNeve said:
    You’re going to have to use an app such as midiflow or midifire

Connect sweet midi player to midif* then connect Bismarck and your drum app to midif*

Ah understood. Is there another player who does this natively? (sweet midi player costs 15 dollars) I need a midi player that shows the lyrics and works with multiple midi output.

• If you already like sweet midiplayer, I'd just do what Bianca recommended.

• When you point SMP to Cubasis, you could then also send to other Apps by MIDI Through.
    Or use AUM, for even more possibilities.