Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

MidiFlow standalone

Okey i just started with midiflow standalone, because i bought a launchpad Mini (should have bought the pro or regular, well well)
so i want to be able to use min launchpad as 2 different controllers, so i want it to switch between 2 channels, so if i press "session button 1" i send on channel 1 and Session button 2 i send on session button 2, as far as i understand this is possible with midiflow ?

this is possible with midiflow ? anyone know of any tutorials or anything i can read up on except the manual as iam reading that right now,

i managed to setup my launchpad with BM3 so the midi feedback for the buttons work correctly already.

Comments

• I don't know of any tutorials. I haven't set this up in a while but I'm pretty sure you want to read up on Controller Conditions in the manual.

• You can do this with controller conditions IAP. The website has extensive documentation. It's all you need. Midiflow is an extremely powerful tool. Good luck!

• Ive noticed

• Never had a mini. Usually each User Mode can have its own channel, assignable in boot loader mode.

• Following in interesting.

• @Aud_iOS said:
    Never had a mini. Usually each User Mode can have its own channel, assignable in boot loader mode.

Yes, that was what i thought the midni could do also, but no. It only sends on 1 channel :(