Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ios 11 and Yamaha MD BT01 bluetooth midi adapter. Working?

is this adapter working on ios 11 for anyone who has upgraded?

Comments

• Yes, it works fine on my ipad air 2. It might even be a little less latency now..

• @Jes said:

Good Question!

@StaffanKeys said:
    Yes, it works fine on my ipad air 2. It might even be a little less latency now..

Great answer! :)

I'm sure this means they'll be fine on the iPad Pro using iOS11 but if anyone is using that setup, confirmation would be great. Especially as Brambos' Odessa may see me jump to 11 when it drops.

• Excellent, was just about to order one of these.

• @SpookyZoo said:

@Jes said:

Good Question!

@StaffanKeys said:
    Yes, it works fine on my ipad air 2. It might even be a little less latency now..

I'm sure this means they'll be fine on the iPad Pro using iOS11 but if anyone is using that setup, confirmation would be great. Especially as Brambos' Odessa may see me jump to 11 when it drops.

iPad 10.5 iOS 11 works fine, including latest firmware.

• @knewspeak said:

@SpookyZoo said:

@Jes said:

Good Question!

@StaffanKeys said:

Very Good news. Thanks! :)

• @knewspeak said:

@SpookyZoo said:

@Jes said:

Good Question!

@StaffanKeys said:

Great!
    Did you have to update the firmware for it to work on iOS 11 or did it work without update?

• it works with or without update.
    iPad 10.5 - iOS 11

• I didnt even think about this but thank god and bless you those who weighed in saying it works!!! I still havent upgraded yet but the BT01 working is a must-have for me.

• @MikeyP said:
    I didnt even think about this but thank god and bless you those who weighed in saying it works!!! I still havent upgraded yet but the BT01 working is a must-have for me.

Yes Thankyou indeed to all who confirmed this.
    Now to work out why said adapter doesn't work with my Alesis Q25?