Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SynthMaster One

Comments

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    Any idea what the intro price will be for IOS?

$29 with 500 presets...info is above^^^^
    When is release date?

• Will SynthMaster One also include state-of-the-art parameter controls such as "Britetness" and "Revedrb"?

• @Arpseechord said:

@MusicMan4Christ said:

When is release date?

In May

• @kv331audio said:

@Arpseechord said:

@MusicMan4Christ said:

When is release date?

In May

Thank you! Looking forward to the release!

• You sure should. I have gotten myself the VST/AU version, been released a couple of days ago. Awesome synth, easy to program but so deep. Will be the new king on iOS for sure.

• So where is it?

• edited July 2017

@kv331audio said:

@Arpseechord said:

@MusicMan4Christ said:

When is release date?

In May

Oops ,already July.

• I think Bulent wrote somewhere that designing GUI for iOS will require at least two months... so maybe we can hope for September.
    PS there is now Synthmaster group on FB... perhaps worth to follow for news.
    PPS I really enjoy Redshrike GUI great AU implementation ;)

• Well it was originally scheduled for May so perhaps with luck an end of July surprise? Fingers crossed here.

• Good news guys this synth isn't vaporware!!

Just got some news from KV331 we seem to have a release time frame or at least a season (fall 2017) and confirmation that it will be in a AUv3 upon launch for iOS

Checkout the thread yourself at
    https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=477780&start=1065

• Very excited for this!

• Good news that it's not been shelved!

• glad it is still coming along. this is still the synth i'm most excited for.

• Eagerly awaiting Synthmaster One for iPad to be ready for release!
    Anybody here excited like me?
    A rumour said release October 2017, but, can that be the case? Hmmm...

• edited October 2017

I'd prefer they provide Synthmaster Player as AU Plugin :D

• @teleb said:
    I'd prefer they provide Synthmaster Player as AU Plugin :D

me too.

• awww i’m loosing hope
    it will
    happen. wish we just had some information on how it’s going

• The VST version update is out next week.

• @Reid said:
    April 20-22.

2022 that’s years

• If you're a Synthmaster owner (desktop) you can Crossgrade to Synthmaster One for $15 this month (November '17).

• As well as Synthmaster Player on IOS, I have the desktop versions of Synthmaster and Synthmaster One which are both excellent. However, the one thing I dislike is having to buy the addons twice (once for desktop and again for the IOS versions). I wish there was a way to purchase them once for any platform.

• That´s almost iOS prices for plug-ins.....i never use my Synthmaster Player license but Synthmaster One for $15 is a great thing.

• @receder said:
    As well as Synthmaster Player on IOS, I have the desktop versions of Synthmaster and Synthmaster One which are both excellent. However, the one thing I dislike is having to buy the addons twice (once for desktop and again for the IOS versions). I wish there was a way to purchase them once for any platform.

If you purchase the preset packs for the desktop version, you can transfer them to the iOS version - but not the other way round.

• I still can't restore some of my purchases in Synthmaster Player ... :neutral:

• I bought the full Synthmaster on desktop earlier this year and had issues with one bank not transferring over to Synthmaster Player iOS so I emailed them back and forth a few times and eventually they sent me a promo code for the iOS bank that wouldn't transfer. It took a few days to resolve. YMMV

• @Aud_iOS said:

@receder said:
    As well as Synthmaster Player on IOS, I have the desktop versions of Synthmaster and Synthmaster One which are both excellent. However, the one thing I dislike is having to buy the addons twice (once for desktop and again for the IOS versions). I wish there was a way to purchase them once for any platform.

If you purchase the preset packs for the desktop version, you can transfer them to the iOS version - but not the other way round.

But that might be an app store thing. Are they different in price too?

• @yowza said:
    I bought the full Synthmaster on desktop earlier this year and had issues with one bank not transferring over to Synthmaster Player iOS so I emailed them back and forth a few times and eventually they sent me a promo code for the iOS bank that wouldn't transfer. It took a few days to resolve. YMMV

Bülent is really a great and friendly guy. I don´t like the GUI at all but i like the synth engine and the developer.

• @Aud_iOS said:

@receder said:

@Aud_iOS Thanks, wasn't aware of this. I will give it a try!

• edited November 2017

Glad I waited on SynthMaster One. Can't beat that price !