Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audioshare Document picker issue/query

@j_liljedahl or anyone else in the know....

Is it by design that 3D touch (peek and pop) do not work whilst using the document picker to access icloud? Or is there a setting to turn it on?

When accessing this via the files app i can use 3D touch (peek and pop) to preview the samples before importing which makes the whole thing pretty smooth.

Without this feature active within audioshare it is easier to just use the files app as i end up importing a sample into audioshare just to preview it.

If this is not a feature yet available within audioshare, is it possible to add?

Thanks,
G.

Comments

• Well I don’t know what is going on with AudioShare but I am not able to « Open in... » anymore with the last version on my ipad pro, ios up to date. I think we loose the exhaust system during the last miles

• @DaveMagoo said:

Is it by design that 3D touch (peek and pop) do not work whilst using the document picker to access icloud? Or is there a setting to turn it on?

When accessing this via the files app i can use 3D touch (peek and pop) to preview the samples before importing which makes the whole thing pretty smooth.

Without this feature active within audioshare it is easier to just use the files app as i end up importing a sample into audioshare just to preview it.

If this is not a feature yet available within audioshare, is it possible to add?

So, are you talking about using the Import from Document Picker in AudioShare to copy files from iCloud? If that's the case, the interface shown at that point is Apple's own UI. (The Files Browser on iOS 11, and iCloud Drive document picker on iOS 10 and earlier). I have no control at all of what happens inside this user interface and what kind of interactions are possible there.

• @cuscolima said:
    Well I don’t know what is going on with AudioShare but I am not able to « Open in... » anymore with the last version on my ipad pro, ios up to date. I think we loose the exhaust system during the last miles

Please report any bugs. "Open in" from AudioShare to copy files to another app? Or "Open in" from another app to send files to AudioShare? Which app(s)?

• @j_liljedahl said:

@cuscolima said:
    Well I don’t know what is going on with AudioShare but I am not able to « Open in... » anymore with the last version on my ipad pro, ios up to date. I think we loose the exhaust system during the last miles

Please report any bugs. "Open in" from AudioShare to copy files to another app? Or "Open in" from another app to send files to AudioShare? Which app(s)?

I have rebooted my iPad and the issue is not occurring anymore. It was « open in » from AudioShare

Sorry for inconvenience !

• @j_liljedahl said:

@DaveMagoo said:

So, are you talking about using the Import from Document Picker in AudioShare to copy files from iCloud? If that's the case, the interface shown at that point is Apple's own UI. (The Files Browser on iOS 11, and iCloud Drive document picker on iOS 10 and earlier). I have no control at all of what happens inside this user interface and what kind of interactions are possible there.

So the sdk must not include peek and pop forcetouch preview from apple’s side

• @DaveMagoo said:

@j_liljedahl said:

@DaveMagoo said:

So the sdk must not include peek and pop forcetouch preview from apple’s side

The iOS SDK only provides me with functionality to "export this file", it then shows and manages the File Browser UI (on iOS 11) or shows Document Picker plugins (iOS 10), and then notifies the app when user is done. The rest is just a black box of magic..