Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT the sound of Bladerunner 2049

In this video from the SoundWorks Collection, Director Denis Villeneuve, sound editor mark Mangini, sound designer Theo Green, dubbing mixers Doug Hemphill and Ron Bartlett and of course final composers Benjamin Wallfisch and Hans Zimmer.

Comments

• watched BR2 at the flicks yesterday. lovely big beefy brass sounds. the film was pretty good too, but not as good as the first imo

• encenc
    edited October 2017

@mrcanister said:
    watched BR2 at the flicks yesterday. lovely big beefy brass sounds. the film was pretty good too, but not as good as the first imo

it has a lot to live up to doesnt it ? i believe its a worthy successor ... its amazing in imax B)
    so much so, id like to see it again before it ends its run at imax :)

• yeah, you're right. first's probably one of the best sci-fi films ever made and with a great soundtrack. hard act to follow. would of like to have seen on a bigger screen like an imax, definitely. i saw it at an little independent- there'll be people with bigger tvs!
    unusually for me, i think the first film is a lot better than the book. love philip k dick's stuff

• @enc Thanks for the video!

• @enc said:

it has a lot to live up to doesnt it ?

>

In particular those Roy Batty moments.

• @Zen210507 said:

@enc said:

>

the new one's definitely got a Pinocchio thing going on :))

• Thanks so much for this! Glorious bit starting around 6'50" where Wallfisch and Zimmer demo the CS-80. A bit better than my noodlings with the Syntronik IAP version.

• encenc
    edited October 2017

edit

• @Masanga said:
    Thanks so much for this! Glorious bit starting around 6'50" where Wallfisch and Zimmer demo the CS-80. A bit better than my noodlings with the Syntronik IAP version.

Zimmer has his detractors but theres no denying his passion for music.

The CS 80 is a beast isnt it ?

• @Zen210507 said:

@enc said:

>

Perfection.

• Theo is my really good mate from years back. We worked on music and post audio on a few things about 10 years ago too... awesome guy and very talented. Nice to see him name checked here :)

I’ve not seen the film yet, going next week :)

• @enc said:

In this video from the SoundWorks Collection, Director Denis Villeneuve, sound editor mark Mangini, sound designer Theo Green, dubbing mixers Doug Hemphill and Ron Bartlett and of course final composers Benjamin Wallfisch and Hans Zimmer.

This was very inspiring, thank u