Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT PlayerXtreme

I have noticed that it is impossible to download YouTube videos now on the new update to PlayerXtreme. On the older version I was able to download videos but this new update doesn't support it anymore which is a great pity.

Comments

• It does on some and not on others??
    But yes, i noticed this also :(

• Hmmm, it still works for me on 10.3 and 11, two different ipads.

I just paste youtube links into the browser path. If I click the big youtube button it offers I just get the embedded youtube app which is handy for copying links but you can’t download from there.

Just paste youtube links here...

Then tap here...

• edited October 2017

@AudioGus said:
    Hmmm, it still works for me on 10.3 and 11, two different ipads.

I just paste youtube links into the browser path. If I click the big youtube button it offers I just get the embedded youtube app which is handy for copying links but you can’t download from there.

Then tap here...

What version are you using?

I used to get that window where I was able to download videos but not any more on the new update. The update I'm using is v7.3.3.

• edited October 2017

@Artmuzz said:

@AudioGus said:

I used to get that window where I was able to download videos but not any more on the new update. The update I'm using is v7.3.3.

Eeeek! You are right... there be an update. I don't like the sounds of...

What's New
    - url fix

Sounds like they may have 'fixed' it... :(

• @AudioGus said:

@Artmuzz said:

@AudioGus said:

Eeeek! You are right... there be an update. I don't like the sounds of...

What's New
    - url fix

Sounds like they may have 'fixed' it... :(

Noticed the same... however, the ONLY thing I wanted to use it for... and still can... is pulling audio clips out of YouTube videos. You can still do this by using the little crop tool and go into clip edit mode. You can select in/out points, hit the crop tool again, then save that clip to the library and export to AudioShare.