Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ruismaker AUM Sync Start

Tried everything but I can’t get it to start playback in standalone mode within AUM. Help please?

Comments

• It works for me. AUM and Ruismaker sync with Link (you have to start them separately), or with Link off and clock sync turned on (AUM starts Ruismaker).

• Both need Link off?

• Turn Link off if you want to use MIDI clock sync (enable “Send MIDI Clock” and select Ruismaker as destination). I will say that the MIDI clock option sounds slightly delayed compared to syncing with Link.

• Awesome! Forgot about that. Thanks bro!

• Cool, have fun!

• I also figured out that if you leave the midi sync on and Ableton then you get both! Sync start and Link sync cool! But you gotta disable link first then enable midi syn in RM. Then go back and enable Ableton Link again on both AUM and RM.