Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SeekBeats 1.4 update

DCJDCJ
edited October 2017 in General App Discussion

Added rolling drums and EFX board as IAP ($4.99)

Ok... when I saw rolling drum i didn't know what to think, but after playing with it... what a brilliant addition! I love it.

Demo:

Also a demo of the FX board which I'm probably gonna love as well. B)

Comments

• The rolling beats are very fun. Glad to see further development.

• nice, how does the randomize feature interact with the new fx board?

• Don't use it much, but have always admired Seekbeats and will def buy the IAP as much as a development encourager as anything else.

• @kobamoto said:
    nice, how does the randomize feature interact with the new fx board?

It appears to apply whatever effect you have on the drum while it is randomizing (but I don't think it is randomising the effects or anything). So you can randomize the drum > jump to EFX and apply more on that drum > back to randomize and tweak some more, etc.

• Sold, looks amazing. One of best drum apps by far

• @gusgranite said:

@kobamoto said:
    nice, how does the randomize feature interact with the new fx board?

It appears to apply whatever effect you have on the drum while it is randomizing (but I don't think it is randomising the effects or anything). So you can randomize the drum > jump to EFX and apply more on that drum > back to randomize and tweak some more, etc.

cool, can never resist whatever this dev puts out anyway.... still using tweaky beats

• That EFX board looks good..

• Really like the new modular effect section and the new roll feature is neat.
    There's something about the 'Seekbeats Sound' that really ticks with me :)

• Want it as AU including tha sequenca ;)

• @slaq said:
    Want it as AU including tha sequenca ;)

That would be aces.

• Very cool update Purchased the EFX Board but the effect pass only thru the main output and not thru each drum output..... Tested in AUM....

• @Cristus said:
    Very cool update Purchased the EFX Board but the effect pass only thru the main output and not thru each drum output..... Tested in AUM....

Alas. But man you're fast!

• And if you load te EFX out in AUM there is a buzz sound in background....

• New fx board freaking great!

• @Cristus said:
    And if you load te EFX out in AUM there is a buzz sound in background....

Not getting the buzz in the background, but unfortunately yes... EFX output does not come through individual drum outputs. I'm guessing he'd have to add individual drum node outs to the EFX board.

• Pretend that I am a very slow child:
    What is rolling drum? How does it work? What does it do?

• Hah! The FX board IAP has a 5min trial. Cool

• @JeffChasteen said:
    Pretend that I am a very slow child:

• Looks good. Why I don't have this not sure.

• @Samu said:

@JeffChasteen said:
    Pretend that I am a very slow child:

Thanks!

• @rugoso There is a problem with the pads to play with that they produce no sound when they are assign to an effect in the EFX board This update is so cool but with annoying bugs

• amazing update.
    rolling drums are free, got fx iap to support.

• Woa. Great update. Easy IAP decision! Makes me want to try more melodic stuff.

• That’s a pretty nice little feature with easy setup and control.

• @AudioGus said:
    Hah! The FX board IAP has a 5min trial. Cool

Yup, that’s the way to get people interested.

It took me exactly 5 minutes to decide to hit buy and fund future developments.

Maybe 1 minute and then 4 of intuitively noodling around thinking what a bloody good addition this is.

• @rugoso I really like the new EFX & Roll additions in Seekbeats!

If possible it would be nice to see iOS11 Files.app integration (ie. make the 'Documents' folder visible to Files.app).
    'Open In...' support would be awesome too enabling us to send the exported loops to other apps or airdrop them to other devices.

• This has always been my favorite drum app. I can't think of another synthesized drum machine that sounds so punchy. And the randomization of parameters is randomization at its best!

IAP is a no brainer if you already love the app, but every developer should do a trial period like this.

• @DCJ said:
    This has always been my favorite drum app. I can't think of another synthesized drum machine that sounds so punchy. And the randomization of parameters is randomization at its best!

IAP is a no brainer if you already love the app, but every developer should do a trial period like this.

I agree about the punchiness. I also use DM2, but it has a graininess or scratchy quality to its sound. SeekBeats has that whomp.

• Very nice update to an awesome app! The FX update is well worth the IAP.