Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• This just in from the department of euphemism: "interesting chaotic sounds"; "sonic bedlam"; "weird landscapes"; "squonky electric fun."
    This is like hearing your blind date has a great personality.

• That's great news, I hope Dr. Ohm receives a similar update.

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    This just in from the department of euphemism: "interesting chaotic sounds"; "sonic bedlam"; "weird landscapes"; "squonky electric fun."
    This is like hearing your blind date has a great personality.

I have enjoyed more this app than some of my blind dates. Truly.

• edited October 2017

Yes. DR-OM is capable of making more interesting sounds.

• @fjcblanco said:
    Yes. DR-OM is capable of making more interesting sounds.

I love DR-O

• Does this have any save functionality? Or do you start from the same setup everytime, kinda like Skram?

• @CracklePot said:
    Does this have any save functionality? Or do you start from the same setup everytime, kinda like Skram?

As far I know, You can't.

• @fjcblanco said:

@CracklePot said:
    Does this have any save functionality? Or do you start from the same setup everytime, kinda like Skram?

As far I know, You can't.

O.K. Thank you for the reply. I guess I can always sample if I get some cool squaks or squelches.

• Good to hear about the update, always held off buying Dr Om as it looked abandoned, an update for this would shake the fence.

• So so so stoked that this has been updated.

• @InfoCheck said:
    That's great news, I hope Dr. Ohm receives a similar update.

Doubleplus!

• @JeffChasteen said:

@InfoCheck said:

Doubleplus!

With extra begging.

• From what I've heard secondhand Dr Ohm will be updated. Sooo happy right now. :)

• @InfoCheck said:

OHM SWEET OHM :smiley:

• @audiblevideo said:
    From what I've heard secondhand Dr Ohm will be updated. Sooo happy right now. :)

Fanfuckingtastic news! Yes!!!

• @fjcblanco said:

Would you say the same if your blind dates made “interesting, chaotic sounds”?

• @kgmessier said:

@fjcblanco said:

Would you say the same if your blind dates made “interesting, chaotic sounds”?

Leave your money on the dresser?