Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

An app like Thumbjam meets Syntronik?

Is there a musical sample player -- like Thumbjam -- that has programming features -- like Syntronik -- that allow you to modify your instrument samples with filters, LFOs, and effects?

Basically I want a Syntronik patch programming interface with Thumbjam's ribbon controller and samples.

Comments

• How about TJ driving Synthscaper? I can only suggest, I don't have Synthscaper. But maybe this could be confirmed with by someone who has both?

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:
    Is there a musical sample player -- like Thumbjam -- that has programming features -- like Syntronik -- that allow you to modify your instrument samples with filters, LFOs, and effects?

Basically I want a Syntronik patch programming interface with Thumbjam's ribbon controller and samples.

Cool idea. I'm in.
    You might have better luck flipping the idea backwards. Thumbjam is an amazing app for controlling the sample sets offered, but you have the power to create your own sample sets for TJ. Is that kinda what you want?

• So say we all.

• @Martygras said:

>

You might have better luck flipping the idea backwards. Thumbjam is an amazing app for controlling the sample sets offered, but you have the power to create your own sample sets for TJ. Is that kinda what you want?

I want midi-controllable filters and amplitude envelopes which TJ lacks. Perhaps running Thumbjam through Magellan or Filtatron would get most of that done. But I'd like to have it all in one app so I can save the patches in one place.

• Beatmaker 3 is perfect for this

• Use Macros for the midi control