Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Banzai!

Forum under attack, again. Bastards!

Comments

• Have you noticed how @Max23 can only communicate through haiku? Coincidence? No smoke without fire, I say.

• edited October 2017

Please let's be cool.

• edited October 2017

C

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • That’s exactly what I’d say, if I was an Asian spambot.

• Tried to have a bit of a clean up....

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Tried to have a bit of a clean up....

Better, can you change that shirt though? Looks like you’ve been bog snorkelling in Llanwrtyd.

• edited October 2017

@MonzoPro said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

Better, can you change that shirt though? Looks like you’ve been bog snorkelling in Llanwrtyd.

This baffling and brilliant event, stuck in the mud surrounding the Waen Rhydd Bog, encompasses an eight-mile run, two lengths of a 60-yard peat bog trench and a 12-mile mountain bike ride. Gentler versions are laid on for younger or less hardy athletes, and it's genuinely spectacular to watch.

....and it's genuinely spectacular to watch!

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@MonzoPro said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

This baffling and brilliant event, stuck in the mud surrounding the Waen Rhydd Bog, encompasses an eight-mile run, two lengths of a 60-yard peat bog trench and a 12-mile mountain bike ride. Gentler versions are laid on for younger or less hardy athletes, and it's genuinely spectacular to watch.

....and it's genuinely spectacular to watch!

Funny old place Llanwrtyd, I know quite a few folks in that town. They make their own entertainment up there.