Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What happened? Lots of Chinese spam topics!

Comments

• Japanese, rather. But yeah, what the hell was all that? :scream:

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    Japanese, rather. But yeah, what the hell was all that? :scream:

>

A fiendish plot, by those loyal to the Emperor, and still fighting WW II. ;)

• Rising Sun on the AB forum.

• Michael talks about how it happened here towards the end of the conversations.
    https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/21732/spamorama#latest

• It's how I've gotten the best "stuff". Just click the link......................... ;)

• Mainland Chinese writing. Not Japanese.

• It is happening again @Sebastian

• For those curious on what it says:

【For Australian University Education】 Bond graduation, card notarization [plus WeChat 744,043,126] Australia for Bond University Bond graduated, certificate # made a transcript # to do the Australian University graduate, card # real agent, with certification

• If the site’s using Cloudflare you can block the IP, if it’s not a fixed one though they’ll get through again.

• Seriously doubt there's any spam originating from Japan. On the other hand, there's a lot of dark internet schemes from Chinese IP going around.
    And yes, the spam content in discussion is in Chinese, not Japanese.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Surely, admins didn't secured correctly the website

• @Max23 said:
    Lol, what a „clever“ spammer.
    Who is gonna click on shit you can’t even read :D

Well, it is worse: I don't even see a link to click on. I'm guessing that WeChat thing is some way of doing something with something that I don't know about though.

• @Max23 said:

It says something when Japanese gibberish gets more views than my latest discussion :'( that's it from now on I'm learning Japanese to post 'get your big, big, BIG, BIGGER, click we chatty chat all day long'

• edited October 2017

I am in japan right now. Am I the source?
    Pease let me know?

• Chinese. #just #saying :)

• Ah - 2 nuns and a packmule

• edited October 2017

@hellquist said:

@Max23 said:

Well, it is worse: I don't even see a link to click on. I'm guessing that WeChat thing is some way of doing something with something that I don't know about though.

WeChat is the "Chinese Facebook" (so to speak). It is the ubiquitous form of communication in China; everyone has a WeChat (weixin/微信) account there. The user name for this spammer is: Q744,043,126. Any Chinese person would know how to contact him.

The sign pictured above is in Hong Kong. There is no "fuk" in Mandarin Chinese. The spammer would read that sign as "wen fu dao".

Edited to correct the stupid autocorrected words.