Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audiobus 2 is launching on Thursday, April 3rd 2014

Comments

• Hahaha! I recognized Oliver Twist and couldn't resist giving the response to Oliver's query! :-)

• There is more.

• Yea!!! I can hardly wait!

• Do you like Dickens?
    Yes, but never on a first date...

• Great...we're looking forward to the second date then! ;-)

• @Audiojunkie said:

Hahaha! I recognized Oliver Twist and couldn't resist giving the response to Oliver's query! :-)

The response reduced me to tears in the theater when I was 5. I still vividly remember the horror of his face though I haven't seen it since. Thankfully @sebastian didn't have the same effect.

• Sebastian, First of all, Happy New Year to you and everyone on this forum! And I was wondering if you're waiting for Apple to release 7.1 or if it doesn't matter for AB2? Either way,can't wait !

• @Jomazz said:

Sebastian, First of all, Happy New Year to you and everyone on this forum! And I was wondering if you're waiting for Apple to release 7.1 or if it doesn't matter for AB2? Either way,can't wait !

It doesn't matter for Audiobus 2.

• I have only One request: ABC browser for The Apps (like iTunes for songs) for quickly open an app if have 100, with search upside would be cool :)

• "Early Jan 2014" already passed :) Any deadline for AB2?

• Jan was never mentioned, Sergey.

• Sergey was never mentioned, Bottomsley.

• I'll let you work it out for yourself... :)

• @audiojunkie I've resorted to ridiculous humor waiting for Audiobus 2.

Thanks for that youtube. If I watch it enough times, that will keep me distracted for a few more hours.

• You better watch out....You better not cry.....

• @Hmtx That's kinda where I was with that YT post... Inane humor can be a catharsis. :-)

• Gotta do something, waiting is almost unbearable! ;)

• edited January 2014

haha.

Now, on to more constructive discussion... I would really love if our benevolent devs would add Loopy's MIDI bindings into Audiobus for loading up presets with a MIDI foot controller. That would be mind-blowing.

and its pretty much copy/paste some code right? so simple ;-) I have no idea what I'm talking about.

• oooh, and add cc bindings for dry/wet levels for each effects app.

• edited January 2014

Will it be possible to process exterior audio channels separately?

For example: I use a Behringer UCA202 for stereo input. I'd like to put a drum machine on the left channel and process it with AUFX:Peak-Q. I'd like to put a synth on the right channel and process it with Turnado. Will Audiobus 2 be able to handle this? I have an iPad Air, so CPU speed shouldn't be an issue (with these apps, anyway).

• Some other Youtube demo?

• @Sebastian said:

@Jomazz said:

Sebastian, First of all, Happy New Year to you and everyone on this forum! And I was wondering if you're waiting for Apple to release 7.1 or if it doesn't matter for AB2? Either way,can't wait !

It doesn't matter for Audiobus 2.

Ahhh, that is truly music to my ears. Looking forward to this.

• edited January 2014

How come this nice lady allready has it and we don't? Is she your girlfriend Sebastian? LOL.

• Why has she audiobus2 while we are waiting from dicember for this update?
    :'(

• She's likely a developer, beta tester, or a close and trusted associate. Plus, she can make good video demos. :-)

• Just signed up for Sophia's newsletter and noticed her address in Bayswater, WA. We used to live just up the road from her in Eden Hill about 7 years ago. Used to frequent The Bayswater Hotel a lot.

• Just received the first email. I've followed the Miselu team since kickstarter. Strange how the universe aligns itself before my eyes

• @Audiojunkie said:

She's likely a developer, beta tester, or a close and trusted associate. Plus, she can make good video demos. :-)

Exactly.